Wheatacre County Primary (formerly Board) School; 1878-1984

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Wheatacre County Primary (formerly Board) School; 1878-1984

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1878-1984

History

The Wheatacre entry in the 1900 Kelly's Norfolk Directory gives this account of the school: 'A School Board of 5 members was formed 12 Feb. 1875, for the united district of Wheatacre & Burgh St Peter, with Aldeby made contributory 23 April, 1875, with 2 members; Edward Cadge, Loddon, clerk to the board. Board school, built in 1879, for 200 children; average attendance, 87; George S. Taylor, master'. The school closed in 1984.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

GB/153/NM/8986

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Catalogued

Level of detail

Partial

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Created on: 01/05/2018 by Droip

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places