Fonds BR 10 - Watney Mann (East Anglia) Ltd: Title Deeds of Morgan's Brewery of King Street, Norwich

Identity area

Reference code

BR 10

Title

Watney Mann (East Anglia) Ltd: Title Deeds of Morgan's Brewery of King Street, Norwich

Date(s)

  • 1763-1960 (Creation)

Level of description

Fonds

Extent and medium

11 pieces

Context area

Name of creator

(1844-1961)

Administrative history

Based on King Street. Originally known as the Connisford Brewery it was acquired by the Morgan family in 1844. In 1961 it was taken over by Bullards.

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling

Accruals

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

See also BR 160.

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Catalogued

Sources

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places