The Norfolk Record Office holds thousands of maps and plans of varying sizes and detail and created for a variety of purposes.
- Phrases must be enclosed in double quotation marks, e.g., "North Walsham" or "Great Moulton".
- If the spelling of a placename is uncertain check the Places database.
- Use ? and * as wildcards for a character and many charcaters respectively, e.g., Ho?ghton, Gayw*, "Great M*lton".
- A digital copy of most tithe maps and a few enclosure maps are available on the Historical Maps of Norfolk website.
- Faden's map of Norfolk
- Ordnance Survey Maps - Six-inch England and Wales, 1842-1952