Morgan's Brewery; 1844-1961; brewers; Norwich, Norfolk

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Morgan's Brewery; 1844-1961; brewers; Norwich, Norfolk

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

  • Connisford Brewery

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1844-1961

History

Based on King Street. Originally known as the Connisford Brewery it was acquired by the Morgan family in 1844. In 1961 it was taken over by Bullards.

Places

Norwich, Norfolk

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Brewery

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

GB/153/NM/4595

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Catalogued

Level of detail

Minimal

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Created on: 07/02/2003 by Droip

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places