Little Ryburgh Ecclesiastical Parish; ?-; Little Ryburgh, Norfolk

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Little Ryburgh Ecclesiastical Parish; ?-; Little Ryburgh, Norfolk

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

?-

History

In Burnham Deanery. Great and Little Ryburgh were consolidated on 18 June 1750, and then united with Gateley and Testerton by Order in Council on 12 October 1925. Under a pastoral measure of 1969, the benefices of Great Ryburgh and Little Ryburgh with Gateley and Testerton, and the benefice of Stibbard were held in plurality.

Places

Little Ryburgh, Norfolk

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

GB/153/NM/1543

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Catalogued

Level of detail

Minimal

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Created on: 24/09/2002 by Droip

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places