Mostrar 91036 resultados

Descrição arquivística
Previsualizar a impressão Ver:

15239 resultados com objetos digitais Mostrar resultados com objetos digitais

Writ-charter of Bertha, Countess [of Brittany] addressed to William [Turbe] Bishop of Norwich and all her men and friends of England, clerics and laymen, French and English, and especially those of the soke of Costessey (costescia)
Writ-charter of Bertha, Countess [of Brittany] addressed to William [Turbe] Bishop of Norwich and all her men and friends of England, clerics and laymen, French and English, and especially those of the soke of Costessey (costescia)
Grant by Tedbald Haltein son of Walter Haltein by grant of Agnes his wife and by will of his sons to SS Mary and Faith of Horsham and the monks there
Grant by Tedbald Haltein son of Walter Haltein by grant of Agnes his wife and by will of his sons to SS Mary and Faith of Horsham and the monks there
Grant by Theobald Halth' to the monks of Horsham
Grant by Theobald Halth' to the monks of Horsham
Charter: Grant. William son of Osbert de Wdetun’ to Benedict son of Richard de Bedigh’.
Charter: Grant. William son of Osbert de Wdetun’ to Benedict son of Richard de Bedigh’.
South Raynham
South Raynham
Grant in fee by Clement, parson and priest of the church of the Holy Cross, Norwich, to William de Hofetune, son of Godwin Birche, and Botilda his wife of a land lying between the land of Herbert the husband of Gunilda ('herberti uir gunild'') and the land of Reginald de Rolfesbi to the east near the chancel of the church.
Grant in fee by Clement, parson and priest of the church of the Holy Cross, Norwich, to William de Hofetune, son of Godwin Birche, and Botilda his wife of a land lying between the land of Herbert the husband of Gunilda ('herberti uir gunild'') and the land of Reginald de Rolfesbi to the east near the chancel of the church.
Grant by Herebert, son of Briomer de Wigenhal, to William, son of Godfrey de Tilen', of land called Gloresdale in Wiggenhall 'a ripa quantum illa dala extendit versus occidentem' and moiety of land 'deltenmannelot' of the fee of St Pancras in the Newlond of Wiggenhall in the parish of St Peter near the fee of St Etheldreda towards the south.
Grant by Herebert, son of Briomer de Wigenhal, to William, son of Godfrey de Tilen', of land called Gloresdale in Wiggenhall 'a ripa quantum illa dala extendit versus occidentem' and moiety of land 'deltenmannelot' of the fee of St Pancras in the Newlond of Wiggenhall in the parish of St Peter near the fee of St Etheldreda towards the south.
Grant by Adam, son of Roger, son of Rahenilde de Hyldeburewhe, to Thomas de Kaylli, rector of Hilborough, son of Roger de Cally, or his assigns or legatees save to a religious house of 1a. of arable land ('unam acram terre lucrabilem') in the fields of Hilborough near the old way from Cranwich.
Grant by Adam, son of Roger, son of Rahenilde de Hyldeburewhe, to Thomas de Kaylli, rector of Hilborough, son of Roger de Cally, or his assigns or legatees save to a religious house of 1a. of arable land ('unam acram terre lucrabilem') in the fields of Hilborough near the old way from Cranwich.
Grant addressed to his friends and men present and future by Robert, son of Richard, to Walter his son, and joint grant by Robert and Walter to Sarah wife of Walter in dower, of all the land of Matlaske.
Grant addressed to his friends and men present and future by Robert, son of Richard, to Walter his son, and joint grant by Robert and Walter to Sarah wife of Walter in dower, of all the land of Matlaske.
Tasburgh
Tasburgh
Watlington [? Norfolk]
Watlington [? Norfolk]
Manuscripts purchased at sale 25-26 June 1973 (lot 2073)
Manuscripts purchased at sale 25-26 June 1973 (lot 2073)
Grant by Thomas de Bosco to the chapel of St Andrew in the parish of Loddon and the chaplains there for the health of his soul and the souls of his mother and father, his ancestors and successors, of 12d. yearly rent in Tasburgh from grantor and his heirs for two pieces of land called Qwihaker and Cordionis croft.
Grant by Thomas de Bosco to the chapel of St Andrew in the parish of Loddon and the chaplains there for the health of his soul and the souls of his mother and father, his ancestors and successors, of 12d. yearly rent in Tasburgh from grantor and his heirs for two pieces of land called Qwihaker and Cordionis croft.
Grant by Helyas de Say to Walter Anglicus of a virgate of land in Watlington that Roger le Hopper held
Grant by Helyas de Say to Walter Anglicus of a virgate of land in Watlington that Roger le Hopper held
15th century copy omitting witness list of Confirmation by John, Bishop of Norwich (John of Oxford, bishop 1175-1200) to the monks of Acre at Raynham newly established (de nouo plantato) in place called Normannesbergh, of the church of South Raynham had by grant of Godfrey de Lesewys patron of same, save possession for life of William de Lek rector of same, the honour revenue and dignity due to the See of Norwich, and sufficient maintenance for a vicar.
15th century copy omitting witness list of Confirmation by John, Bishop of Norwich (John of Oxford, bishop 1175-1200) to the monks of Acre at Raynham newly established (de nouo plantato) in place called Normannesbergh, of the church of South Raynham had by grant of Godfrey de Lesewys patron of same, save possession for life of William de Lek rector of same, the honour revenue and dignity due to the See of Norwich, and sufficient maintenance for a vicar.
Resultados 1 a 15 de 91036