Showing 237373 results

Archival description
Norfolk
Print preview View:

675 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Copy of Earlham Charter

  • FX 229
  • Fonds
  • nd [c 1200]

Francis Blomefield; 1705-1752; Norfolk historian; Fersfield, Norfolk

Grant by Ralph de Pauely of Little Ryburgh to Avice and Alice daughters of Reginald de la Grene of Stibbard of various pieces of land in Stibbard

A piece of arable land in the fields of Stibbard at Wroo on the path to Fulmodeston that Roger Sirene, Walter Cruis, William Makefare, William Blundeney and Robert pastor quitclaimed in grantor's court, two pieces at Wroo that Aylward son of Warin de Stiberde similarly quitclaimed, two pieces, one of them at Nordhcroft, the whole land that John son of Walter de Erleshake had in Stibbard of the grantor's fee or by any other mode, quitclaimed as above, a piece abutting the wood of Fulmodeston that William Unewine held and quitclaimed, two pieces, one at Holemere and the other on the way that leads before the door of the parson of Stibbard, the meadow that lies in Wilhemedwe and in Bek Rowe medwe, further pieces in said meadow, lands abutting the way from the falyate to William Peper's house, a piece at Eluelow abutting Wygate and on path leading to Stibbard church, with leave to sell or bequeath except to a religious house, rendering 18d. p.a. and two fowls at Christmas for all services save two suits of court yearly. Witnesses include Sir William de Grauntcurt. Seal bound in cloth.

Results 1 to 15 of 237373