Imprimir vista previa Cerrar

Mostrando 7073 resultados

Descripción archivística
Imprimir vista previa Ver :

3 resultados con objetos digitales Muestra los resultados con objetos digitales

Parish Records of Mattishall

  • PD 703
  • Fondo
  • nd [11th century]-2019

Comprises the following:
Parish registers, 1656-1983 (reference PD 703/1-12)
Registration papers, 1793-nd [c 2002] (reference PD 703/13-24)
Documents regarding the church and benefice, 1723-1970 (reference PD 703/25-61, 312)
Churchwardens' records, 1554-1967 (reference PD 703/62-82)
Records of the vestry, 1796-1921 (reference PD 703/83-84)
Parochial Church Council records, 1933 (reference PD 703/85)
Records of the overseers of the poor, 1696-1929 (reference PD 703/86-213), including accounts and other financial papers, 1802-1867; bills for Mattishall paupers given out-relief and relieved in Gressenhall workhouse, listing paupers' names and other details, 1824-1864; settlement papers, 1696-1849; bastardy papers, 1709-1834; apprenticeship indentures, 1699-1811; letters from paupers requesting parish assistance, 1824-1832; papers relating to the overseers' non-poor law duties, 1821-1929; and poor rate books, 1800-1866.
Records of the surveyors of the highways, 1790-1863 (reference PD 703/214-225)
Records of the constables, 1825-1844 (reference PD 703/226)
Records of Mattishall charities, 1466-1969 (reference PD 703/227-296)
Mortgage regarding Mattishall Burial Board, 1894, 1910 (reference PD 703/297)
Historical notes, 1929-nd [?1960s] (reference PD 703/298-300)
Printed and miscellaneous, nd [11th century]-nd [mid 20th century] (reference PD 703/301-311)

Sin título

Records of the Dean and Chapter of Norwich Cathedral

  • DCN
  • Fondo
  • nd [c 1095]-2012

The records described in this collection are those of the priory of the Holy Trinity, Norwich, and its successor body the Dean and Chapter of Norwich Cathedral. The episcopal records of Norwich diocese are a separate archive.

The main series of pre-Reformation records are: deeds of title - royal, papal, archiepiscopal, episcopal and private grants or confirmations of grants to estates and to churches [DCN 41-45]; cartularies, known in Norwich as registers, with which are included a fourteenth-century letter book [DCN 40]; obedientiary rolls - account rolls of the monastic officials recording income and expenditure on the estates and churches in their care and the expenses which were the responsibilities of their department [DCN 1]: account rolls for the dependent cells and for the hospital of St Paul in Norwich [DCN 2]: bailiffs' accounts and manor court rolls for the sixteen prior's manors and a smaller quantity for other cathedral estates [DCN 60-66]; rentals, surveys, and extents of the estates [DCN 51-52]; accounts for charities [DCN 4]; acta and comperta rolls - visitation records of parishes within the jurisdiction of the priory on which wills are endorsed [DCN 67]; records concerning legal disputes with the city and other institutions about jurisdictional rights [DCN 84-89]. Pre-Reformation records among the collection not related to the cathedral include records to the bishopric and of St Benet's abbey [DCN 40/8, DCN 95], deeds of other religious houses in East Anglia [DCN 46]; title deeds for episcopal and private estates that have become mixed with the cathedral title deeds [DCN 44]; records of ecclesiastical and lay taxation including the ninth of 1297 [DCN 5-8]; an account roll of the steward of the Great Hospital, Norwich, 1515 [DCN 9/4]; and a deposited account roll of the debtors of Alderman Robert Toppes of Norwich, c 1467 [DCN 9/5] (an endorsement records that this was placed in the priory in 1492).

The main series of post-Reformation records are the cathedral statutes [DCN 27]; chapter act books and supporting papers [DCN 24-26]; treasurer's and receiver's accounts, audit books with related financial records and bundles of audit papers [DCN 10-23]; registers of leases of estates, known as ledger books, which also include institutions to benefices in the gift of the cathedral, patents and miscellaneous material [DCN 47]; rentals, surveys and valuations of estates including the Parliamentary Survey of 1649 [DCN 51, 52]; estate leases and papers [DCN 48-59] containing much miscellaneous material including a building account for the house of Sir John Fastolf at Earlham of the fifteenth century [DCN 59/11], the farming account book of a Mr Aldrich of Eaton, 1664-7 [DCN 59/12/13], Wacton vestry minutes and poor rate accounts, 1769-1798 [DCN 59/40], water colours of Fring parsonage [DCN 49/19/6]; maps and plans [DCN 127]; records of appointments of cathedral officials [DCN 30-39]; patent books recording diocesan appointments and leases which were subject to confirmation by the dean and chapter [DCN 93]; documents concerning the cathedral fabric from the seventeenth to the twentieth centuries [DCN 102-108]; records of the various deans, including 'Dean Suckling's Book', diaries of Dean Prideaux, correspondence of Dean Pellew, and sermon notes of Dean Beeching [DCN 113-124].

Other series include records of peculiar jurisdiction [DCN 67-78]; records of precinct jurisdiction, including sessions rolls and coroner's inquests [DCN 79-83]; returns of scholars maintained at Trinity College and Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge, 1586-1683 [DCN 100]; records relating to eighteenth- and nineteenth-century Norwich charities [DCN 96-99]; and records of the cathedral school collected by Canon E.A. Parr [DCN 101]. There are a number of antiquarian papers, including two volumes of nineteenth-century drawings of the cathedral and four watercolours of 1830-2 painted by David Hodgson [DCN 125, 127]. Stored with the cathedral archives are a quantity of family and business records of the Thurlow, Kitson, Rackham and Bensly families, who acted as diocesan registrars or chapter clerks [DCN 126] and of the architect John Brown and his two sons, employed as cathedral surveyors [DCN 131].

Some manor court records among the cathedral archives continue into the late sixteenth and early seventeenth centuries [DCN 60], but most post-Reformation manor court records, together with plans of the chapter estates and many leases, passed into the hands of the Church Commissioners: these records are also in the Norfolk Record Office.

The inhabitants of the precinct were parishioners of the church of St Mary in the Marsh. The church itself was pulled down in 1564 and the parishioners then used the chapel of St Luke in the cathedral. The parish records of St Mary in the Marsh are now on deposit in the Norfolk Record Office. Certain clergy and other persons, by special permission, used the Cathedral proper; their baptisms, marriages and burials were recorded in the sacrist's registers. A transcript of the sacrist's marriage register, 1697-1754 is in the Norfolk Studies Library in Norwich and cathedral marriages between 1754 and 1906 were recorded in the registers of St Mary in the Marsh. There are two lists in the cathedral archives of monumental inscriptions within the cathedral [DCN 112].

Later deposits are listed from DCN 132 onwards.

Sin título

Hare of Stow Bardolph Collection

  • HARE
  • Fondo
  • nd [c 1100]-1952

Records of the Hundred of Clackclose.
Records of the Hundred of Freebridge.
Manorial and Estate Records and Title Deeds relating to the Hare Estate.
Norfolk: Shrievalty and Other Records.
Court of Sewers and other Drainage Records.
Estate Records.
Hare Family.
Deeds etc. relating to places in Norfolk not on the Hare Estate.
Norfolk Wills.
Non-Norfolk Wills.
Deeds etc. relating to places outside Norfolk.
Political Papers: Internal.
Political Papers: Foreign.
Legal: General.
Legal: Individual Cases.
Legal: Fees.
Ecclesiastical Miscellaneous.
Miscellaneous Family Papers.
Printed Books.
Abstracts and Schedules of Deeds.
Additional Deposits: Maps and Plans; Manor of Brancaster; Miscellaneous.
Second Deposit: Title Deeds: Norfolk; Title Deeds: Devon; Estate Records; Maps and Plans; Manorial;
Family; Printed and Miscellaneous.
Third deposit: additional maps and other estate records

Sin título

Gurney of Bawdeswell Collection

  • RQG
  • Fondo
  • 12th century-1966

Gurney Family, 12th century-1966
Gurney and Related Families, 1481-1966
Non-family Material, 14th century-early 20th century
Family Records held at Barclay's Bank, 1772-1906
Miscellaneous, nd [c 1447].

Sin título

Gillingham Estate

  • GIL
  • Fondo
  • 12th century-1855

The Gillingham Estate was acquired from the Everard family by Sir Nicholas Bacon, 1st Bart, of Redgrave about 1611. The present house dates from this time. The estate then went via Sir Nicholas' younger son Nicholas to the Bacon baronets of Gillingham from whom it passed by marriage in 1685 to the Bacon baronets of Mildenhall. Further marriages brought it to the Schutz family in 1755 and then through the Beresfords, Edens, Kenyons and Todhunters to the present owners. Other Bacon marriages account for the presence of records of the Butts, Weston, Rous and Crane families.

Sin título

Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological Society: Frere Manuscripts (Topographical Section)

  • NAS 1
  • Fondo
  • 12th century-1874

The Frere collection of antiquaries' papers constitutes a part of the huge collection assembled by Peter Le Neve (1661-1729) as the basis of a projected history of Norfolk. From Le Neve the whole collection passed to the antiquary, topographer and historian of Norfolk, Francis Blomefield (1705-1752), and then to the antiquary, Thomas Martin (1697-1771). Martin resisted attempts to have it placed in public ownership and it was sold and dispersed on his death. The bulk, however, passed to the antiquary, Sir John Fenn (1739-1794), who added material of his own and of the antiquary, Antony Norris (1711-1786), whose papers he had acquired.

From Fenn part came to John Frere of Roydon (Norfolk) and part to William Frere (1775-1836), antiquary and Master of Downing College, Cambridge. In 1889 representatives of the latter presented his part to the Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological Society. In 1926 further papers, most probably derived from John Frere, were presented to the Society by the antiquary Prince Frederick Duleep Singh (1868-1926). (Duleep Singh also retained a quantity of items deriving from Frere, and these were deposited at Norfolk Record Office in 1969).

The history of the collection as a whole is summarised in the published Calendar of Frere Manuscripts: Hundred of Holt (B. Cozens-Hardy, Norfolk Record Society, I, 1931) and in D. Stoker 'The ill-gotten library of 'Honest' Tom Martin' (in R. Myers and M. Harris ed., 'Property of a Gentleman', Sir Paul's Bibliographies, Winchester, 1991, pp. 90-111).

The Frere collection comprises antiquaries' notes and transcripts, with which are placed many original documents of dates mostly ranging between the late 13th century and the early 18th century. Some of these documents (for instance a county militia rate list 1659) were sliced up for filing. Much of the material is arranged topographically in parish and hundred bundles. For one parish there are sometimes several hundred slips and several dozen original documents. The rest remains in miscellaneous bundles.

The Frere collection is predominantly that of Le Neve, with substantial additions by Blomefield, Martin and Fenn, though Fenn added to the topographical section (except perhaps for Northwold and Edgefield). Martin arranged unsorted matter in his own series of folders, by hundred but not by parish. Other frequently occurring hands are those of Le Neve's clerk Thomas Allen, John Kirkpatrick (1685-1728, antiquary) and Thomas Tanner (1674-1735, antiquary and Bishop of St Asaph). The antiquary Benjamin Mackerell (d 1738) acted as Le Neve's assistant (see Norfolk Record Office, Hamond Collection, HMN 7/309, NRA 40234) and his hand occurs (see Lynn bundle) as do those of the antiquary Edward Steele (flourished 1705-1760) (e.g. Banham, South Lynn bundles), of John Hare (d 1720), Richmond Herald (e.g. Wilby, Broomsthorpe bundles), of the herald and antiquary John Anstis (1669-1744) (e.g. Pulham bundle), and of local antiquaries such as Guybon Goddard (Lynn bundle), John Borret (d.1698) of Griston (hundreds of Wayland and South Erpingham bundles), John Holmes, the Holt Schoolmaster (Holt hundred bundle) and James Baldwin (Bunwell bundle). (For identification of some minor figures see J. Blatchly, 'The Topographers of Suffolk' (Suffolk Record Office, 1976).) Blomefield's questionnaire of 1734 and other requests for information brought replies from clergy and gentry, the most notable that of parson John Russell of Postwick (Blofield hundred). Hundreds not covered in the topographical section are those of Clackclose, Clavering, North Erpingham, East and West Flegg, South Greenhoe, Loddon, Mitford and Walsham, while Blofield is very thinly represented.

By far the greater number of original documents came to Le Neve from two sources, the family collections of the Knyvetts of Ashwellthorpe and the Gawdys of West Harling, both concentrated in the period 1580-1680, those of the Knyvetts including papers of their predecessors in title at Ashwellthorpe and elsewhere. Le Neve was obliged to disgorge part of the Knyvett archive and that part (with some of Le Neve's slips and other additional material) now forms a section of the Knyvett-Wilson collection in the Norfolk Record Office (see NRA 17855). Members of the Knyvett and Gawdy families were justices and filled other county offices. Consequently the collection includes a quantity of JPs' papers, notably for the hundreds of Diss, Earsham, Eynesford, Guiltcross, Shropham and Wayland. These are filed in the appropriate topographical bundles or more generally by subject and place. They include: constables' returns concerning such matters as the poor, apprentices, alehouses, and tobacco vendors in the period 1625-1635; accounts rendered by parochial keepers of the poor 1599-1641 (mostly of the 1630s); muster papers; subsidy and other tax and rate assessments; hearth tax assessments, with lists of exemptions; and petitions and letters to the justices. From the Knyvett archive also came estate, manorial and suit papers (for instance of the manor of Colkirk 1590s), papers relating to the associated families of Appleyard and Flowerdew (including a 16th century coal delivery account), and correspondence with Sir Arthur and Sir John Heveningham, the Hollands of Quidenham and the Branthwayts of Hethel. Amongst the Gawdy papers are letters (filed under Hempnall and Diss) from the Earl of Sussex recommending Sir Bassingborne Gawdy (d.1606) in the county election of 1601.

In this report the several hundred topographical bundles are described briefly and the miscellaneous bundles are listed more fully, box by box. The box numbers reflect shelf locations in the Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological Society Library and they overlap where bundles are boxed out of numerical sequence. There is also a section summarising the manorial and hundred records found in the Frere collection. Changes to the archival arrangement of the papers made during the Society's custodianship include sorting out some of the bulkier items in the topographical sequence and separate series and, in seven hundreds, the pasting of slips onto foolscap sheets, sometimes in this way obscuring the antiquaries' re-use of ephemera as scrap paper. There are sixty boxes of papers and the condition of the documents is generally good.

Sin título

Wodehouse of Kimberley Collection

  • KIM
  • Fondo
  • nd [12th century]-1935

The archive is extremely rich in medieval title deeds for property in Kimberley and nearby parishes (KIM 2). There is also an extensive collection of later title deeds for estates in the same area of the county and also for the Witton area in North east Norfolk where the family acquired land on marrying into the Norris family in 1796 (KIM 3-4). There are manor court records for manors in both areas (KIM 1).

There are many records of the family's involvement in county politics (KIM 6). They include a letter book of Sir Philip Wodehouse concerning the county militia, 1599-1602 (KIM 6/2); poll book for the county election of 1700 (KIM 6/7); details of election business and expenses 1728-1893 (KIM 6/14-33); letters concerning the riots of 1830 (KIM 6/38); papers re Forehoe House of Industry, 1770-1782 (KIM 6/10); papers re the building of Carleton Bridge, 1815 (KIM 6/13).

There are some papers relating to international affairs including St Petersburg in the 1850s and the siege of Paris in 1870 (KIM 7). However the main body of the political papers of the first Earl of Kimberley is at the Bodleian Library in Oxford. (There are also smaller groups in the British Library and in the National Library of Scotland.). The family correspondence includes a very detailed series of letters written from Sheerness during the naval mutiny there in 1797 (KIM 14/5/4).

The family kept no register of leases they issued on farms that they owned but there are many hundreds of counterpart leases (KIM 11). The estate's financial records (KIM 5) are also very extensive, especially for the second half of the nineteenth century: the Kimberley estate has probably the most detailed records for this period of any large Norfolk estate.

The collection includes family letters, journals and poetry (KIM 9, 14). These include some relating to the 'Grand Tour' of Europe (KIM 9/7-10; KIM 14/5/21-22). There are papers relating to work on Kimberley Hall itself, from the eighteenth to the twentieth centuries (KIM 8). The first Earl took a great interest in the history of the family and there is a large quantity of genealogical material (KIM 13).

Sin título

Bradfer-Lawrence Collection

  • BL
  • Fondo
  • [12th century]-20th century

The Bradfer-Lawrence collection is rich and varied, ranging from medieval manuscripts to nineteenth-century business records. There are many groups of deeds and records of Norfolk families, and also papers relating to local and national government. The largest single group of papers relates to the Bagge family of Gaywood and their estates. Important smaller groups relate to a number of leading local families including Bacon of Stiffkey, Townshend of Raynham, and Paston, Earls of Yarmouth.

The principal series and categories are as follows:

Abstracts of Title, Sale Particulars, etc., [1632]-1947, BL/AB
Estate Papers and Deeds of the Adamson family of Wereham in Garboisthorpe, Shouldham, Stradsett, Crimplesham, Tilney St Lawrence, etc., 15th century-18th century, BL/AD
Antiquarian Papers, 17th century-20th century, BL/AQ
Bacon of Stiffkey, 1556-1621, BL/BC
Papers of Edward Milligen Beloe, senior, and Edward Milligen Beloe, junior, solicitors and antiquaries of King's Lynn, 19th century-20th century, BL/BE
Bagge Family, 18th century-20th century, BL/BG
Browne of King's Lynn Papers, 1680-1796, BL/BR
Castle Rising, 17th century-20th century, BL/CR
Philip Case Papers, [1423]-20th century, BL/CS
Drainage, Harbours and Navigation, 1320-20th century, BL/DR
Miscellaneous Deeds collected by Harry Bradfer-Lawrence BL/DV
Dixon of Islington, 16th century-1812, BL/DX
Everard of King's Lynn, 1646-1901, BL/EV
Families, Individuals, Autographs, 16th century-20th century, BL/F
National and Local Government, 1568-1858, BL/GT
Hamond of Westacre, 1527-1914, BL/HA
Antiquarian Papers of Revd George Hunt Holley, 19th century-20th century, BL/HO
Inclosure Papers, [1779]-1847, BL/IN
King's Lynn, [14th century]-20th century, BL/KL
Harry Lawrence Bradfer-Lawrence Papers, 19th century-20th century, BL/LW
Manorial Records, 13th century-20th century, BL/MA
Miscellanea, 1300-20th century, BL/MC
Medieval Deeds, 12th century-19th century, BL/MD
Letters and Papers of Revd George Munford [d 1871], vicar of East Winch, relating to Natural History and Antiquarian Topics, 19th century, BL/MF
Original Series of Deeds, 13th century-20th century, BL/O
MS transcripts of Parish Registers and Register Bills, mainly by Revd George Hunt Holley, [16th century-19th century], BL/PR
Religious and Charitable Foundations, [12th century]-19th century, BL/R
Records of the King's Lynn solicitors, Archer and Archer, and their predecessors, 1828-1930, BL/SL
Surveys, Reference Books and Plans, 16th century-20th century, BL/SY
Townshend Papers, 1660-nd [c 1853], BL/T
Tithe Records, 1609-20th century, BL/TI
Turnpikes, 18th century-19th century, BL/TP
Walpole of Houghton, 13th century-20th century, BL/WA
Title Deeds to property in Weeting on the Norfolk/Suffolk border, 17th century-19th century, BL/WG
Norfolk will extracts by Revd George Hunt Holley from the Norfolk and Norwich Archdeaconry Courts, the Norwich Consistory Court and the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, [14th century-18th century], BL/WL
Wyche of Hockwold Hall, 1676-1841, BL/WY
The Yarmouth Letters, 1660-1688, BL/Y
Maps and Plans, 16th century-20th century
Aerial Photographs, [? 1930s], [12th century]-20th century

Sin título

Manuscripts of Sir Thomas Phillipps (1792-1872) relating to Norfolk

  • PHI
  • Fondo
  • 12th century-20th century

Deeds and related documents, Norfolk
Deeds, unlocated: Norfolk
Deeds, unlocated: non-Norfolk
Ecclesiastical and Monastic Estate and Administration
Manorial and Estate
General and Local Administration
City of Norwich
Personal and Miscellaneous
Additional Purchases

Sin título

Lothian of Blickling (Additional)

  • MC 3
  • Fondo
  • 1146-1952

Title deeds, Estate and household, Family, Blickling Library and Miscellaneous papers. No manorial records.

Sin título

City of Norwich Records

  • NCR
  • Fondo
  • nd [c 1158]-1974

The records of the pre-1835 unreformed Corporation. Some series were continued after 1835. This archive also includes medieval and early-modern records relating to the Great Hospital charity, previously known as God's House, and before 1547, called St Giles' Hospital.

The following notes are adapted from the introduction to W.H. Hudson and J.C. Tingey 'Revised Catalogue of the Records of the City of Norwich, as arranged in the Muniment Room, in the Castle Museum' (1898) section V - Successive Changes in the constitution of the City Government:

A short summary of these is added for the better understanding of the documents.

1 A copy of the account of Norwich in the Conqueror's 'Domesday Book' is in Case 8a. Neither it, nor the Charter of Henry II contains any direct reference to methods of government. The burgh was part of the ancient Demesne of the Crown, and would no doubt be governed by a Reeve (Prepositus, Provost) appointed by the King, and subordinate to the Earl or Sheriff or Constable of the King's Castle. There are no other documents of this period.

2 In 1194, by the Charter of King Richard I, the citizens obtained a grant of the city at a fee-farm (or fixed rent) of £108. They gained the right of choosing their own Reeve and retaining the tolls, rents, fees, fines of court, and other profits of city business. It is probable that at this time the four well-known geographical divisions of the City were organised as four administrative districts called the, 'four Leets of Conesford, Mancroft, Wymer, and Ultra Aquam' (Over-the-Water). This period lasted till 1223, but no contemporary records are preserved, except King Richard's Charter.

3 In 1223, instead of one Reeve, the executive headship of the City was vested in four Bailiffs who were elected by the Freemen of the four Leets, one for each Leet. They conjointly (a) presided over the Leet Courts, or Courts for the presentment of petty offences and their punishment by amercement under the Frank Pledge or Tithing system (Leet Rolls, NCR 5); (b) presided in the City Court to receive recognizances (Enrolments and Deeds, NCR 1 to 4); or hear Pleas (NCR 8); (c) presided over the City Assembly; and (d) they were responsible to the King for all moneys due to him (Estreat Rolls, Pipe Rolls, NCR 7). The receipts and expenditure of the Commonalty were in the hands of two Chamberlains (Account Rolls, NCR 7 and books, NCR 18). The Government of the City during this period, which lasted till 1404, may best be described as communal. It rested entirely on the resolutions of the Assembly, at whose deliberations (in theory) every admitted citizen (not every inhabitant) had a right to attend and take part. It admitted 'foreigners' to the 'freedom,' appointed committees to assess rates or taxes, and carry out all public business, and appointed 'burgesses' to attend Parliament. For public convenience, a custom arose in the 14th century of electing annually '24 citizens' who were specially bound to attend assemblies, but not to the exclusion of other citizens. In 1378, they were officially recognised as a 'Council' of the Bailiffs.

4 In 1404, by a Charter of King Henry IV, the form of government was again altered, the City was established as a County in its own right, and in place of the four Bailiffs were instituted a Mayor and two Sheriffs, the 24 citizens becoming the 'Mayor's Council.' A consequent period of unsettlement resulted soon afterwards in the institution of a representative Common Council of 60 citizens annually elected to attend assemblies (to the exclusion of all others.) At the same time the '24 citizens' became the '24 Aldermen' elected for life. Furthermore, the Aldermen became Justices of the Peace, or Borough Magistrates. These various changes were really the result of underlying influences and conflicting interests, which were at work almost from the middle of the 14th to the middle of the 15th century, and were not finally completed till the Charter of King Henry VI in 1452. From that time the form of Government continued to be by a representative Council, and under the control of a permanent magistracy, until 1835.

The records of this long period are to be found throughout the whole collection. As the various modes of procedure became so much more assimilated to modern practice, it is unnecessary to draw special attention to any of them. It may be observed that, because of the early establishment in Norwich of a strong central authority to which everything else was subordinate, there was no Gild Merchant and there are few records of the proceedings of Trade Gilds. The Gild of St George may be called at first a religious, and afterwards a social, department of the City government.

By an Act of 5 & 6 William IV [1835-6], entitled, 'An Act to provide for the regulation of Municipal Corporations in England and Wales', the title of the corporate body of Norwich was changed from, 'The Mayor, Sheriffs, Citizens and Commonalty of Norwich' to that of, 'The Mayor, Aldermen and Burgesses of the Borough of Norwich'.

Sin título

Resultados 1 a 15 de 7073