- Norfolk, 676 results
- Suffolk, 23 results
- Norwich, Norfolk, 7 results
- Bittering Magna, Norfolk (defunct), 2 results
- Dillington, Norfolk, 2 results
- East Dereham, Norfolk, 2 results
- South Lynn, Norfolk, 2 results
- Brinton, Norfolk, 2 results
- Upwell cum Welney, Cambridgeshire, 1 results
- Upwell cum Welney, Norfolk, 1 results
- Maps and apportionments prepared under the Tithe Commutation Act of 1836. The map and apportionment can become separated.
- UF tithe apportionments
971 Results for Tithe maps
971 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- PD 255/32
- 1838, 1841
Surveyor Isaac Lenny.
- DN/TA 885
Map 1846, by C.S. Alger of Diss; Apportionment 1846 (detached); Altered Apportionment 1848 with plan; Altered Apportionment 1852 with plan; Glebe Exchange 1848 with plan; Glebe Exchange 1852 with plan; Tithe Redemption certificates 1921 (x2).
- DN/TA 365
Map 1838, by J. T. Brown and J. Manning, surveyors, Bethel Street, Norwich; Apportionment 1841 (attached); Altered Apportionment 1861 with plan; Altered Apportionment 1862 (missing); Altered Apportionment 1873 with plan; Altered Apportionment 1931...
- PD 438/17
Part of Parish Records of Attleborough
- DN/TA 492
Map 1839, by R. Hotson of Long Stratton; Apportionment 1841 (detached); Altered Apportionment 1845; Altered Apportionment 1920; Altered Apportionment 1921; Glebe Exchange 1846 with marginal plan; Tithe Redemption Certificates 1920, 1921 (x2).