Temperance Hall, Shipdham, Norfolk

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

  • The Shipdham Temperance Hall was built in 1875 by the Shipdham Endeavour Lodge of the Independent Order of Good Templars. Purchased in 1897 by the Loyal Pride of Shipdham Lodge it was later used as a meeting place for the Oddfellows until its sale in 1928 to the Shipdham Parochial Church Council for use as a church hall. In 1986 it was resolved by the PCC to extend the church building itself and to sell the existing church hall. Consequently in August 1987 it was sold to a private developer and demolished.

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Temperance Hall, Shipdham, Norfolk

BT Norfolk

Temperance Hall, Shipdham, Norfolk

Equivalent terms

Temperance Hall, Shipdham, Norfolk

Associated terms

Temperance Hall, Shipdham, Norfolk

1 Results for Temperance Hall, Shipdham, Norfolk

1 results directly related Exclude narrower terms