Ringstead St Andrew Ecclesiastical Parish; ?-; Ringstead, Norfolk

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Ringstead St Andrew Ecclesiastical Parish; ?-; Ringstead, Norfolk

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

?-

History

There were originally two churches in Ringstead: St Peter and St Andrew. St Peter's church (with the exception of the tower) was pulled down in 1771, when the two parishes were consolidated. For records of Ringstead St Peter after 1773, see the records of Ringstead St Andrew (reference PD 696).

Places

Ringstead, Norfolk

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

GB/153/NM/734

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Catalogued

Level of detail

Minimal

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Created on: 24/09/2002 by Droip

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places