Temporary ACC 1997/143 - Norwich City and Rosary Cemeteries records

Identity area

Reference code

ACC 1997/143

Title

Norwich City and Rosary Cemeteries records

Date(s)

  • 19th century-20th century (Creation)

Level of description

Temporary

Extent and medium

6 boxes

Context area

Name of creator

(1856-)

Administrative history

Norwich City Cemetery (also known as the Earlham Cemetery) was laid out in 1856, and administered by the Norwich Corporation, acting as a Burial Board. It is situated in Heigham, on the west side of Norwich, between Dereham Road and Earlham Road.

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Contains maps and files. Also includes Imperial War Graves Commission list of graves in Norfolk, printed 1930.

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling

Accruals

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

00ff3ed6-e714-4a6d-a91b-d1753a81f63d

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Uncatalogued

Dates of creation revision deletion

Created 24/02/2015 by Droip. Modified 06/07/2018 by Droip.

Sources

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places