Sub-sub-fonds - Norwich, Chapelfield Road

Identity area

Reference code


Norwich, Chapelfield Road


  • 1841-1994 (Creation)

Level of description


Extent and medium

31 pieces

Context area

Name of creator


Administrative history

Wesleyan, 1831-1851, as 'New City' Chapel, then United Methodist. Wesleyan reformed in 1851. The Chapel Field Road church was opened in 1881.

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling


System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier


Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used



Level of detail

Dates of creation revision deletion

Created 07/02/2003 by Droip. Modified 02/01/2019 by Catherine.Collins.


Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places