- Graphic delineations at a set scale, of all or part of the earth or another celestial sphere indicating the relative position of selected artificial and natural features.
10 Results for Maps
9 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- GTN 3/5/1/2
By James Wright of North Walsham, land surveyor. Covers the estates of Lord Suffield in North Walsham, Worstead, Skeyton, Felmingham, Suffield, Colby, Bradfield, Antingham, Southrepps, Swafield and Trunch. List of maps at the front. Coloured. Bord...
Map of Gunton estate in the parishes of Alby, Aldborough, Antingham, Bradfield, Colby, Cromer, Erpingham, Felmingham, Gunton, Hanworth, Overstrand, Roughton, Skeyton, Southrepps, Suffield, Swafield, Thorpe (Market), Trimingham, Trunch, North Walsham and Worstead
- GTN 3/5/2/47
- nd [1825x1835]
By James Wright of North Walsham. Coloured. Border. Scale given. Farms, roads and adjoining owners named. Buildings and Gunton Park shown. Plots are numbered using two systems. Pencil annotations.
- GTN 3/5/2/43
- GTN 3/5/1/3
By James Wright of North Walsham, land surveyor. Covers the estates of Lord Suffield in Suffield, Gunton, Alby, Colby, Hanworth, Antingham, Northrepps, Roughton, Southrepps, Erpingham, Thorpe [Market], Overstrand, Cromer and Trimingham. Coloured. ...
- GTN 3/5/2/1
Surveyed by F. Pank of Cromer. Compass. Border. Plot numbers, names and acreages given.
- GTN 3/5/2/8
- nd [mid 18th century]
Coloured. Coat of arms. Plots numbered. Occupiers named. Buildings shown. Border. [By Corbridge.]. Possibly the upper part of a larger map.
James Corbridge; fl 1723-1735; Surveyor; Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
- GTN 3/5/2/3
- c 1895
Marked with occupiers' names, probably for a sale particular. Signed by T. Rose.
- GTN 3/5/1/1
Plans and Particulars of Gunton and other estates in the county of Norfolk belonging to Sir Harbord Harbord, bart, surveyed by H.A. Biedermann. With coloured maps arranged by parish and schedules naming pieces and tenants and giving acreages of ar...
Henry Augustus Biedermann; 1743-1816; surveyor; Tetbury, Wiltshire