Affichage de 853 résultats

Description archivistique
Options de recherche avancée
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

Partnership deed of Overbury, Steward & Eaton.

Also includes letters to Frederic Eaton from Cyril Crowe, Manager of Overbury, Steward and Eaton, regarding Tom Eaton, demobilization, and returning to work, 29, 30 September 1945, with reply from Frederic Eaton, 6 October 1945; letter to Frederic Eaton from T. Wilkinson, HM Inspector of Taxes, regarding partnership deed, 8 July 1948, and note concerning sur-tax computation, 1947/1948.

Overbury, Steward & Eaton; 1903-1999; solicitors; Norwich, Norfolk

Copy conveyance of a house and garden in Heacham Park

Conveyance by the representatives of Charles Edward Strachan to Isabel, Marion and Margaret Thomson (with the agreement of Benjamin Gulley) of a cottage and garden in Heacham on the Hunstanton Road, adjacent to property of Arthur Neville-Rolfe, for £400. Includes an attached plan. The copy may well have belonged to Arthur Neville-Rolfe, since the deed gives a right of overflow of drainage onto his property. With note by David Neville-Rolfe giving background information about the deed and the ownership of the Heacham estate in the early twentieth century, nd [c 2014].

Papers relating to Castle Acre, Norfolk

  • ACC 2021/227
  • Temporary
  • 1923-1958

Comprises:
Handwritten notes by Francis G. Highe 'Some curious customs connected with churches and churchyards'nd [? 1924] (1 file). Photocopies of deeds re house and butcher's shop in Bailey Street, Castle Acre, originals (includes abstracts of title, one party in the 1929 deed is Gertrude Highe) 1923-1931, and the Red Lion, Castle Acre, with adjoining house and shop, 1958, with abstract of title 1935. Photocopies undated [late 20th century].
'Castleacre Pageant July 1927' (printed).

Mary-Anne Garry; fl 1980s-; Castle Acre, Norfolk

Deeds of Title to the Arminghall Village Hall (Formerly the Arminghall Mission Hall)

The site was conveyed in 1914 to trustees of the Princes Street, Norwich Congregational Church by R J Colman for the purpose of erecting a mission hall there. In 1948, the site and building reverted back to the Crown Point estate Company, £100 being paid in compensation for the cost of erecting the mission hall.

Résultats 1 à 15 sur 853