Affichage de 1289 résultats

Description archivistique
Sub-sub-fonds
Options de recherche avancée
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

Miscellaneous Title Deeds and Papers: part 1

This section contains groups of deeds, wills and miscellaneous papers acquired by H.L. Bradfer-Lawrence from E.M. Beloe, C.T. Ives, and many local solicitors, and was numbered by him. Gaps in the numbering indicate where he abstracted deeds for other series, and what survives in these groups is highly miscellaneous and the arrangement is random. The catalogue was made by Bradfer-Lawrence himself and is contained in BL/LW 3/1A-B.

Miscellaneous Title Deeds and Papers: part 2

This section contains groups of deeds, wills, and some miscellaneous papers arranged by H.L. Bradfer-Lawrence in series, and numbered by him. Gaps in the numbering indicate where he abstracted deeds for other series. Some have been renumbered in BL/CS and BL/DX. What survives in these groups is highly miscellaneous and the arrangement is random. Fuller details of many of these deeds are to be found in Bradfer-Lawrence's own typescript catalogues, see BL/LW 3/1B-4. These catalogues also contain some information about provenance.

Production

Includes copies of chocolate, toffee, biscuit and experimental mixings and fillings recipes, war distress fund administration file, fire-watchers' log, copies of New Lines, Production and Marketing Committees' minutes, product packing specifications and carton designs, and factory fact books.

Sales, Advertising and Marketing

Includes,Caley promotional brochures, representatives' sales brochures, file-copy catalogues and price lists for Easter eggs, chocolate assortments and count-lines and Christmas crackers, with advertising file-copies and cuttings albums.

Forster Moore Ltd

A wholly owned company, established by A J Caley and Son Ltd in 1899 to carry on the business of hitherto-rival, mineral water manufacturers, Messrs Forster G Moore and Son.

Forster Moore Ltd; 1899-; Norwich, Norfolk

A J Caley Ltd

A wholly-owned, subsidiary company established at the time of the merger of the old Caley firm and Mackintosh on 23 June1939 for the sole purpose of manufacturing and selling chocolate, crackers and mineral water goods for Mackintosh. Caley directors were all senior Mackintosh personnel. Mackintosh's considered it expedient to retain the Caley name after their purchase of the Caley business in 1932, and did so even after the old Caley company was fully amalgamated with Mackintosh in 1939. The Norwich 'end' of the business was officially the Caley Branch of John Mackintosh and Sons Ltd.

Résultats 1 à 15 sur 1289