1) Molly Long (nee West, born Hungate Street) and Tom West (born 1920) speaking about their father William West and his work on Norfolk railways. Unidentified female interviewer. Undated.
2) Elizabeth Gale, Radio Norfolk interview by Steve Lee/Leigh, re floods at Mash Row, Aylsham. Undated.
3) East Anglian Times, May 1999. Published recording.
4) Aylsham Local History Society, interviews on BBC Radio Norfolk. Peter holman, Geoff Gale and Tom Mollard interviewed by Keith Skipper on the ALHS 10th anniversary celebrations due on 2nd July 1994 (interviewed on 20 June 1994). Elizabeth Gale interviewed by Maggie Secker on the publication of her book, 'Aylsham Inns and Public Houses - a history). Interviewed 10 June 2001.
5) Aylsham Local History Society interviews. Jane Nolan, Peter Holman and Tom Mollard interviewed by Keith Skipper on the publication of 'Millgate'. 20 Sep 1993. Sylvia Keeler, Mo Reynolds, Ron Peabody, Tom Mollard and Paul Foster interviewed on publication of 'Aylsham Remembered', 22 May 1995. Dr Julian Eve interviewed by Keith Skipper on 7 July 1995 on 'History of Horsham St Faith, 'The Poor in Aylsham' and 'A Backwards Glance.'