- MC 371/908/43-64, USF PH 23/1
- c 1943-1944
43) 392nd Bomb Group: fragmentation bombs being loaded, 6 June 1944.
44) 44th Bomb Group: Pete Henry, 68th Bomb Squadron, March/April 1943 (2 photographs).
45) 445th Bomb Group: aircraft, base scene (2 photographs).
46) 448th Bomb Group: aircraft 'Vadie Ray' (2 photographs).
47) 445th Bomb Group aircraft.
48) 93rd Bomb Group aircraft 'Shoot Luke' being loaded with bombs for its 28th mission, April 1943.
49) 93rd Bomb Group aircraft over Bourges.
50) 389th Bomb Group (567th Bomb Squadron) B-24D.
51) 389th Bomb Group aircraft.
52) 44th Bomb Group aircraft 'Buzzin Bear'.
53) 93rd Bomb Group aircraft.
54) 44th Bomb Group: aircraft including 'Henry' (2 photographs).
55) 44th Bomb Group briefing room or theatre.
56) 44th Bomb Group aircraft over Kiel, Germany, 14 May 1943.
57) 445th Bomb Group 'Chow Call'.
58) 448th Bomb Group aircraft 'Vadie Ray'.
59) 448th Bomb Group personnel (3 photographs).
60) 448th Bomb Group crew no. 64 receiving Air Medal, February 1944.
61) 448th Bomb Group aircraft 'Ronnie', cashier's office, presentation (3 photographs).
62) 392nd Bomb Group, 579th Bomb Squadron, combat crew officers, 11 October 1943, and aircraft (3 photographs).
63) 389th Bomb Group aircraft.
64) 389th Bomb Group personnel (including Jack Cox and Russ D. Hayes).
USAAF, 44th Bombardment Group; 1941-1945; Shipdham, Norfolk