Affichage de 831 résultats

Description archivistique
Options de recherche avancée
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

Partnership deed of Overbury, Steward & Eaton.

Also includes letters to Frederic Eaton from Cyril Crowe, Manager of Overbury, Steward and Eaton, regarding Tom Eaton, demobilization, and returning to work, 29, 30 September 1945, with reply from Frederic Eaton, 6 October 1945; letter to Frederic Eaton from T. Wilkinson, HM Inspector of Taxes, regarding partnership deed, 8 July 1948, and note concerning sur-tax computation, 1947/1948.

Overbury, Steward & Eaton; 1903-1999; solicitors; Norwich, Norfolk

Copy conveyance of a house and garden in Heacham Park

Conveyance by the representatives of Charles Edward Strachan to Isabel, Marion and Margaret Thomson (with the agreement of Benjamin Gulley) of a cottage and garden in Heacham on the Hunstanton Road, adjacent to property of Arthur Neville-Rolfe, for £400. Includes an attached plan. The copy may well have belonged to Arthur Neville-Rolfe, since the deed gives a right of overflow of drainage onto his property. With note by David Neville-Rolfe giving background information about the deed and the ownership of the Heacham estate in the early twentieth century, nd [c 2014].

Deeds of Title to the Arminghall Village Hall (Formerly the Arminghall Mission Hall)

The site was conveyed in 1914 to trustees of the Princes Street, Norwich Congregational Church by R J Colman for the purpose of erecting a mission hall there. In 1948, the site and building reverted back to the Crown Point estate Company, £100 being paid in compensation for the cost of erecting the mission hall.

Manuscript calendar of private deeds (arranged under both current and dissolved parishes, and within those, by parcel number) by John Cottingham Tingey MA, FSA, sometime Honorary City Archivist and by a younger contemporary, Frederick Johnson, late City Archivist

Written in two different hands, one writer recording more details (of seals, enrolment) than the other. From both writers, descriptions include the nature of the deed, the parties' names and occupations, the property's location, and any consideration or rents payable. Abuttals, recitals, witnesses' names and the condition of the documents are normally ignored. The more detailed descriptions sometimes include small drawings of the seal designs, and very occasionally, simple plans of properties and abuttals are drawn on the dorse of certain folios. For certain parishes (St George Colegate, St George Tombland, St Giles, St Olaves, St Peter Hungate and St Peter Mancroft) there are entries from both writers for the same deeds.
Also includes deeds relating to the city suburbs in Bracondale, Carrow, Catton, Heigham and Lakenham.
Compare descriptions with those on cards in the Norwich Survey, MC 146/6-7.
Reused printed matter in the volume includes a directors report and half-yearly statement of account from the Wrexham, Mold & Connah's Quay Railway Co, Dec 1892 (in the Holmstreet II section)

Résultats 1 à 15 sur 831