Showing 11700 results

Archival description
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

East Raynham, South Raynham, Helhoughton and Toftrees

(1-30) East Raynham and elsewhere(1) Grant by Ralph son of Mathew de Renham to John son of ?William Roberd and Cecily his wife for homage, service and ?2s. of messuage with croft at Galowgat' near free land of church of Blessed Mary of Raynha...

Scales Manor; 1189-1925; South Raynham, Norfolk

Little Ryburgh

(1) Quitclaim in her widowhood by Ysabel relict of Thomas son of Hamon de Gatele ward (alumpna) of John formerly rector of the church of Stibbard to Sir Ralph de Paueli of 2a. land in the fields of Little Ryburgh formerly of Sir Philip de Pauely o...

Horsham St Faith Manor; 1189-1925; Little Ryburgh, Norfolk

Various Parishes

This volume contains deeds which do not relate to the Townshend estates.(1-4) Helhoughton(1) Grant by Gilbert son of Richard de Cholkirke to Haustorg' prior of Horsham and the monks there, of 6a. of land in the fields of Helhoughton held of R...

Raynham

Great Raynham is the modern East Raynham (St Mary) and Little Raynham the modern West Raynham (St Margaret). South Raynham is St Martin.(1) Grant in fee by Richard son of William de Ingaldestorp and Matilda his wife to Geofrey de Renham for two ma...

Scoggans Manor; 1189-1925; East Raynham, Norfolk

Manorial Records

This section contains all the manorial records in the Bradfer-Lawrence collection apart from those for the manor of Stradsett which are to be found in BL/CS 6, with some miscellaneous items for Gaywood, Grimston and West Walton. The two largest se...

Results 1 to 15 of 11700