Showing 19 results

Archival description
Society of Friends, Tivetshall Monthly Meeting; fl 1652-1939; Tivetshall, Norfolk
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

Deeds of the Meetinghouse at Tivetshall St Margaret

Comprising lease for 900 years by Giles Kedington, gent., to John Bullen of his chief tenement (part of messuage formerly of Jeffery Neave, gent.) with stable, yard and moat or ditch, cont. 1r. 15½p., 1652; lease for 900 years between same parties of backhouse to said tenement and one rood, 1654; assignment of same property from Bullen to Thomas Money, reserving life interest in parlour, parlour chamber and stable, 1673; assignment from Money to John Laurance and others, trustees, 1674, mentioning building in course of erection, presumably the meetinghouse; assignments to and appointments of new trustees, 1727, 1844, 1904, that of 1727 referring also to one rood acquired from John Lawrence, gent., in 1680.

Society of Friends, Tivetshall Monthly Meeting; fl 1652-1939; Tivetshall, Norfolk

Schedule of Trust Property

Belonging to the Monthly Meetings of Norwich, Tivetshall and Lynn and to the Quarterly Meeting of Norfolk and Norwich, as sent to the Commissioners on Charitable Trusts.

Society of Friends, Tivetshall Monthly Meeting; fl 1652-1939; Tivetshall, Norfolk

Account Book

Includes, at back, Accounts of a loan to Tivetshall Monthly Meeting of £200 at 3 per cent, 31 Aug 1904-29 Jan 1829. Thursford estate sold 1879 and proceeds invested in £561 6s. 5d. 3 per cent stock: title changed to 'Watson's Charity', 1879.

Society of Friends, Tivetshall Monthly Meeting; fl 1652-1939; Tivetshall, Norfolk

Results 1 to 15 of 19