Showing 3050 results

Archivistische beschrijving
King's Lynn Borough Archives
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

The proposed New Cut

Shows on Sheet 1 the line of the existing channel and adjoining features from Purfleet, King's Lynn, to Howards Sluice, including some buildings in West Lynn and along the harbour in King's Lynn, the Fisher Fleet, and an oil mill in North Lynn, and on Sheet 2 the old channels and the line of the New Cut from Howards Sluice to the Wash. Reinforced with a strip cut from another plan.

Plans and drawings

The records relate to the following sites, buildings and functions:

Air Raid Precautions (ARP), 1939-1943 and n.d.
Allotments, 1896-1935
Almshouses, n.d., 1907 and 1942
Cattle Market, 1862-1933
Cemeteries, 1885-1964
Corn Exchange, 1853-1956
Corporation Depot, yard and stable, 1884-1906
Electricity Supply, 1895-1955
Fire Brigade, 20th century
Footbridges, 20th century
Gas Works, 1898
Gaywood Hall, 1892-c. 1955
Highways, 1873-1952
Housing, 1896-1951
Lynn Museum, 1934 and n.d.
Police and Mortuary, 20th century
Public Health and hospitals, 1893-1938
Public walks, gardens and recreation grounds, 1901-1949
Quays, 1864-1960s
Railways, 1868-1898
Schools and educational facilities, 19th-20th century
Sewerage, 1888-1957
Swimming baths, 1911-1937 and n.d.
Theatre Royal, 20th century
Town Hall and Municipal Buildings, 1890-1954
Waterworks and water supply, 1854-1969
Queen's Street, 1965-1975
Individual plans, 20th century

Plan of the gasworks

Block plan of the gasworks on Wisbech road. Shows existing site with proposed extension, including a new gasholder and purifier. Plans by Edward George Smithard. Includes copy off application.

Plan of the gasworks

Block plan of the gasworks on Wisbech road. Shows existing site with proposed extension, including a new gasholder and purifier. Plans by Edward George Smithard. Includes copy off application.

Resultaten 1 tot 15 van 3050