Mostrando 120 resultados

Descripción archivística
Dalling family; 1440-1987; Norfolk
Opciones avanzadas de búsqueda
Imprimir vista previa Ver :

Miscellaneous

Envelope containing Helena Meade née Walsh's socks, 2 photographs of her as a child and lock of hair in her 54th year; Poem and prayers for Robert Ibbetson and his maiden daughter, Elvira, on the occasion of their departure from Prince of Wales Island, 1842; letter to Anne-Louisa Meade née Dalling from William Windham Dalling re Donnington Castle Estate, 1847; descriptions of Captain Dalling's uniform sword and the Turkish sword, nd; Letters accompanying gifts to Captain J.P. Meade on his marriage, nd; French certificate of death of John Meade and authority to transport his body to Bungay, 1886; Death certificate of Elvira Meade, 1905; Letters to Percy Meade from J.G. Harris re his mother's estate, 1906; Letters from solicitors to Mr. Harris re Mrs Meade's deed, 1906; Death certificate of John Percy Meade, 1919.

Dalling family; 1440-1987; Norfolk

Title deeds

Mortgage by trustees of the will of Sir W.W. Dalling to Sir Geoffrey Palmer and William Henry Harrison Broadley of part of the Earsham Hall Estate in Earsham, Ditchingham and Denton; with schedule; including rental, and plan, 1867, and with statutory declaration also with plan. Also with re-mortgage to Sir Francis Leveson Bertie, 1907, and various transfers of the mortgage, ultimately to Sir Henry Arthur White in 1913.
Conveyances, with Abstracts of Title, to John Percy Meade of: the Rookery Farm, Earsham, from Thomas Spilling, 1887, (with plan and schedule and mortgage of same); 0.5a. in Redefield Pightle, Earsham, and 10 perches allotted by the Earsham Inclosure, copyhold of the manor of Dubbells, 1887; 3a. 23p. meadow allotted by the Earsham Inclosure, from the trustees of William Clutten deceased, 1899; 23a. 3r. 13p. in Earsham near the road from Hedenham and a dwellinghouse, shop, cottage etc. in Earsham Street near Church Lane, from the executors of George Fisk, 1901; dwelling house and 6a. 18p. land at Bedingham, from the trustees of John Pipe deceased, 1903; the Bull Inn, Hedenham, from Messrs. E. Lacon and Co., 1906; the estate formerly of Frederick William Irby at Hedenham, Earsham and Ditchingham, in all 477a. 1r. 17p. (conveyance with plan), with mortgage, 1907 and transfer, 1914.

Dalling family; 1440-1987; Norfolk

Miscellaneous

Robert Smith's repair bills for the farm he occupies, 1837; cottage arrears accounts, 1837-1838; valuation of Westover farm, 1838; Sir W.W. Dalling's account with Margitson, 1838-1839; notes of cash received at cottage audit, 1839, 1842; inventories and appraisements between Spelman's trustees and W.W. Dalling, 1839 and Robert Butcher and Henry Barnard with permission for Barnard to relet, 1841; memorandum of calculation of rents due from tenants, 1840; survey of Edward Chambers' farm, 1843; memorandum of 4 posts on Mrs Narburgh's land, 1843; estimate for Mr Clutten's new granary and repairs to upper barn, 1843; specifications for work on Mr Drake's farm house, 1846; survey of Mr Barnes' farm, 1847; notices to quit, 1850-1893; bills for building new cottages, 1861; repair bills, 1862; receipt for subscription to school room at Bungay grammar school, 1863; arrears accounts, 1867-1871; Joseph Doe's requirements before taking tenancy, 1868; notice to William Beaument that tenancy was unaffected by Agricultural Holdings Act, 1876;
Papers re Earsham Lodge: inventories of fixtures, 1880-1881, 1888; estimates for repairs, 1881; particulars of lodge and shooting, 1881, 1889; lease to Revd H. Borrow for 7 years, 1882; notice of letting, 1888; lease to Mrs St John, 1893; report on repairs and notices to determine leases, 1896.

Dalling family; 1440-1987; Norfolk

Deeds of Messuage called the Tannhouse and lands (partly copyhold) quitclaimed by John Jay gent. to Henry Webster gent. in 1688.

Farm ultimately called Rookery Farm and measuring 115a. 1r. 4p. and including four goings on Stow Fen in Bungay, but originally described as Fish Pond House with pieces near Stony Fenn and called Redfields, New Close, Ingrams Pightle, and Pillowent, and meadowland in Cawdwell Meadow including one long rood and one square rood, partly copyhold of the manor of Earsham. It was purchased by John Spilling jun. from Richard Berney Esq. and Mary his wife in 1719 and remained in the Spilling family until sold by Thomas Spilling gent. to J.P. Meade in 1887. Documents include probate copy of will of John Spilling yeoman, proved 1742, award in dispute between his widow Elizabeth Smith and his son John concerning the property 1751, mortgage deeds, exchange of land with W.W. Dalling 1771, conveyances of further pieces purchased from Revd Valentine Lumbley 1778, Michael and Mary Aggas 1797 (with Abstract of Title from 1705) and Richard Reeve doctor of physic and wife Susan 1819 (with Abstract of Title from 1705), award of enfranchisement 1866, deed to bar entail 1869, and sale particular 1887 relating also to dwellinghouses and shops in St Mary's Street and Upper Olland Street, Bungay, and house and shop at South Elmham St Michael.

Dalling family; 1440-1987; Norfolk

Resultados 1 a 15 de 120