Print preview Close

Showing 11785 results

Archival description
Norwich City Council Engineer's Department
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

Blackfriars' Monastery and adjacent buildings plan

Copy, dated 25 February 1921, of a detailed plan made by the architect, William Ivory, in 1762. Includes a key identifying areas and their uses, building illustrations either side of the plan to give the monastery some geographical context, and a note which describes aspects of the plan which were no longer visible.

Norwich City Council Engineer's Department

  • N/EN
  • Fonds
  • nd [c 1794]-nd [c 1987]

Records, maps and plans of the City Engineer's Department.

Norwich City Council, City Engineer's Department; ?-?; Norwich, Norfolk

Results 1 to 15 of 11785