Showing 3296 results

Archival description
North Walsham, Norfolk
Print preview View:

'A Record for the People called Quakers in the County of NORFOLK of all their Burying Grounds, Meeting houses and Yearly Profits of Charitable gifts and Bequests to their Poor annually digested shewing By whom and when Purchased or Given, to whom and when since transferred in Trust and with whom the several Writings thereunto belonging are lodged.'

Dated 1859 (with later additions c 1937). Includes Estates in: Alburgh, 1701-1926: Beccles, 1791-1930; Diss 1698-1937; Downham, 1710-1899; Fakenham, 1667-1905; Hingham, 1708-1927; Harling, 1837-1937; Holt, 1713-1901; Kirtley, 1826-1869; Lammas, 1672-1931; Hunstaunton Meeting House, 1868-1920; Lynn, 1713-1924; Mattishall, 1687-1931; Lynn Meeting House, cottage and burial-ground, New Conduit Street, 1881-1896; North Walsham, 1692-1929; Norwich, c 1676-c 1931; Royden, 1740-1937; Stoke, 1741-1844; Tasburgh, 1707-1937; Thetford, 1696-1929; Thursford (with plan), 1719-1905; Tivetshall, 1674-1937; Pakefield Meeting House, 1895-1908; Upwell, 1697-1839; Wells, 1697-1906; Wymondham, 1687-1930; Wramplingham, 1739-1866; Worlingham, 1793-1809; Yarmouth, 1694-1931.

Diary of James Stone

Includes, at front, pencil notes by Basil Cozens-Hardy as to the identity of the writer, 1944 and 1971.

James Stone; 1806-1880; property owner; Norwich, Norfolk

Results 1 to 15 of 3296