Showing 4 results

Archival description
Bradfer-Lawrence Collection Stibbard, Norfolk
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

Raynham

Great Raynham is the modern East Raynham (St Mary) and Little Raynham the modern West Raynham (St Margaret). South Raynham is St Martin.(1) Grant in fee by Richard son of William de Ingaldestorp and Matilda his wife to Geofrey de Renham for two ma...

Scoggans Manor; 1189-1925; East Raynham, Norfolk

Little Ryburgh

(1) Quitclaim in her widowhood by Ysabel relict of Thomas son of Hamon de Gatele ward (alumpna) of John formerly rector of the church of Stibbard to Sir Ralph de Paueli of 2a. land in the fields of Little Ryburgh formerly of Sir Philip de Pauely o...

Horsham St Faith Manor; 1189-1925; Little Ryburgh, Norfolk