Affichage de 177 résultats

Description archivistique
Norfolk
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

Baptisms, 1730-1812; Marriages, 1730-1761; and Burials, 1730-1812.

With notes of the contents of the register; instructions for the making out of terriers, 1845; copy of 1834 terrier; memoranda concerning notices for vestry meetings, 1845, the Poor's Land and the allegations made against the rector for refusing to carry out the burial of a dissenter's child, 1844; printed request for donations for the upkeep of the church, 1845; plan of the new seating, 1842 and list of work to be carried out at the church; notes on the parish population, 1801-1911.

West Tofts and Buckenham Parva: Baptisms, 1734-1812; Marriages, 1735-61; Burials, 1733-1813.

With detailed account of 19th century restoration of Tofts church (A.W. Pugin original architect) and memoranda with sketches of the church, parish, Lynford Hall (frontage) Ickburgh church, Thetford union etc. to 1884; list of rectors to 1922; copy of Church Heraldry of Norfolk, Vol. II pp. 162/3; T.H. Bryant's newspaper articles on Tofts; terriers, 1763 and 1784; loose plans of church and correspondence to 1912 and nd.

Drawings, notes, etc.

Three drawings for chimney pieces, 29 Surrey Street, Norwich, two signed William Ivory, 1766, and the third, in different style, unsigned; sketch plan of principal floor of Mr Wodehouse's house at Ryburgh (Sennowe Park) built 1782, naming rooms; epitaph intended for Miss Bell's tomb at Itteringham, to replace an inscription removed by order of the Spiritual Court, nd; notes on Caister Castle, undated; Latin Pastoral on death of Sir Jacob Astley by John Holmes of Holt School, 1729, printed by Henry Crossgrove of Norwich 2 copies: 18th cent. newscuttings inc. poem by Dr Johnson; printed notice of resolution re proposed Aylsham-Norwich turnpike (W.E. Bulwer chairman), 1773.

Baptisms 1785-1812; Burials 1786-1812

With plans of parsonage house before and after alterations of 1812; plan of drains and maintenance instructions c.1816; maps of glebe with terrier 1816; observations re rebuilding of church house and improvements to soil of glebe 1815; account of expenses of improvements 1804-1816; notes re improvements 1874-and 1959.

Résultats 1 à 15 sur 177