Mostrando 21018 resultados

Descripción archivística
Opciones avanzadas de búsqueda
Imprimir vista previa Ver :

Guanock Terrace

Summary of work: New bakers oven
Additional information:
Building owner/Applicant:
Architect/Builder: John J. Bone

Deeds and papers re the Walcot Hall estate, Diss, and the Manning family, 1751-1922.

Inc. deeds of messuages and land held of the manors of Heywood Hall and Diss with Members which passed by the Spurdens and Woodward families to the Mannings, executorship accounts and papers and inventory of Ruth Rudd of Diss, 1816-1817, inc. doctor's bill, and plans for alteration to the Hall, 1922 (Sydney Naish, architect). Found with the same, an account to Robert Bransby for manorial charges at Debenham, Suffolk, 1688, and an anonymous 'Elegy on the Death of Mrs Bonfoy', nd [? 18th century].

Ruth Rudd; fl 19th century; Diss, Norfolk

Plans and memoranda re proposed dining room, chapels and portico

Includes room sizes. With details from Foscari Palais near Venice, with interiors and some furnishing and picture details and estimate of timber, slate and stone from W. Lemmon, coloured design for carpet and letters from William Freeman re bookcases, W.Rogers re carving and Joseph Stannard jun. Some undated. Includes a projected hang of paintings at Wolterton Hall, 1832-1846, pencil and black ink on paper, 26.2 x 20.1 cm, possibly by Mr Lemmon.

Baptisms 1785-1812; Burials 1786-1812

With plans of parsonage house before and after alterations of 1812; plan of drains and maintenance instructions c.1816; maps of glebe with terrier 1816; observations re rebuilding of church house and improvements to soil of glebe 1815; account of expenses of improvements 1804-1816; notes re improvements 1874-and 1959.

Baptisms, 1730-1812; Marriages, 1730-1761; and Burials, 1730-1812.

With notes of the contents of the register; instructions for the making out of terriers, 1845; copy of 1834 terrier; memoranda concerning notices for vestry meetings, 1845, the Poor's Land and the allegations made against the rector for refusing to carry out the burial of a dissenter's child, 1844; printed request for donations for the upkeep of the church, 1845; plan of the new seating, 1842 and list of work to be carried out at the church; notes on the parish population, 1801-1911.


With incorrect transcript, 1875; list of vicars, c 1200-1964; notes on the dedication of the porch gates and marble plaque and the enlargement of the chancel, 1953; plan of church with transcriptions of tombstones and inscriptions and other notes about the church.

Resultados 1 a 15 de 21018