Affichage de 820 résultats

Description archivistique
Options de recherche avancée
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

Deeds of Title to the Arminghall Village Hall (Formerly the Arminghall Mission Hall)

The site was conveyed in 1914 to trustees of the Princes Street, Norwich Congregational Church by R J Colman for the purpose of erecting a mission hall there. In 1948, the site and building reverted back to the Crown Point estate Company, £100 being paid in compensation for the cost of erecting the mission hall.

ACC 2021/7: Box 1

Deeds relating to the Palmers site in Great Yarmouth. Sites and rows mentioned include numbers/rows: 21, 22 and 23, Row 54; 9, row 56; 10, 11, 15, 22, Row 58; 3, 4, 10, 11, 12-12a, 14, Row 60 (11 envelopes)

Deeds and related documents concerning the freehold property known as The Walker Distillery, Market Place, Great Yarmouth and ? related to part of row 56, c 1921-1961 (1 folder).

Copies of plot plans, sale particulars and historical notes taken mainly from deeds and trade directories (not in file) relating to 37, Market Place, Great Yarmouth and also some relating to 27-28, row 54 (1 envelope).

Photographs of 170th anniversary celebrations, Great Yarmouth (1 album).

Photographs of shop (formerly called Chadd’s) and shop displays/windows, Lowestoft, c 2009 (2 albums).

Photographs of shop and shop displays, Bury St Edmunds, c 2009 (1 album).

Palmers Department Store; 1837-2020; retailer; Great Yarmouth, Norfolk

Palmers department store additional records

  • ACC 2021/7
  • Temporary
  • c 1900-c 2009

Contains deeds relating to shop premises in Great Yarmouth and photographs of shop/shop displays in Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft and Bury St Edmunds.

Palmers Department Store; 1837-2020; retailer; Great Yarmouth, Norfolk

Bundle of deeds relating to Dickleburgh Baptist Church

  • MC 3552, 1073X8
  • Fonds
  • 1882-1997

Enrolled copy of conveyance of a piece of land for a Baptist Meeting House at Dickleburgh, 1882
Copy of the conveyance of a piece of land for a Baptist Meeting House at Dickleburgh, 1883
Appointment of new trustees, 1932
Appointment of new trustees, 1932
Brief schedule of deeds, 1960
Fire insurance policy for the Baptist Church, Dickleburgh, 1944
Charity Commission: establishment of scheme relating to the Baptist Union Corporation and the charities based in Diss, Dickleburgh, and Scole, 1952
Photocopy of printed Charity Commission Scheme as above, 1952
Copy of Land Registry title entry for land formerly the site of the Baptist Chapel, Chapel Road, Dickleburgh, 1997

The Baptist Union Corporation Limited; fl 1952-; charity; Diss, Dickleburgh, and Scole, Norfolk

Deeds relating to Hardley (Great Hospital)

See also NCR 25a/11/281-328.
See also related (but which had escaped from the city's custody before the 20th century) medieval deeds dating c 1251-1382, MS 12-45, 12050, 12053, 12065, 12068, 12072-73, 12078, 12092-94, 12100 and 12106.

Great Hospital; c 1249-; Norwich, Norfolk

Deeds relating to Cringleford, etc. calendared by JC Tingey and Fred Johnson (Great Hospital)

Calendared in three chronological series, nos 1-54 undated (pre-c 1290), 1-90 dated from c 1284-1380, and 1-144 dated 1380 onwards. See ms calendars in NCR Case 29. Tingey appears to have been responsible for the first two series, and Fred Johnson for the descriptions of the post-1380 deeds.

Great Hospital; c 1249-; Norwich, Norfolk

Résultats 1 à 15 sur 820