- BUL 12/12, 619X4
Part of Bulwer of Heydon Family Papers
Quitclaim by Nicholas Crundewelle, Richard Crudde and William Warde to Thomas Crudde of right in lands, tenements etc. had from John Crudde in Hever and Edenbridge, Kent, lying S of way between Aylyardyscroft and Edenbridge, with parcel of meadow in Lycollemede and 1a. meadow in Old Mede in Hever, 23 April 1450. Seal.
Quitclaim by Thomas Nysell to John Alphew, William Ware and William Honte of right in lands, rents etc. called Murcockys in 'Chedyngston apud Pryngham', Kent, had from Laurnce Rycard and he from William Murcocke his brother, 14 Aug 1457.
Final membrane of legal document being clause of notification by Roger Wyndham, esq., son and next heir of Edward Wyndham, knight, 26 April 1555.
Grant by Thomas Stretfild to George Wodgate of messuage, garden, barn, 30a. land, 2.5a. meadow, 20a pasture and 8a. wood in Hever, lately recovered against said George, 6 July 1558. Seal.
Quitclaim by Thomas Wallowr to John Pyt, jun., son of William of right in 3.5a. land called Wrangelond in Wattisfield, Suffolk, of which part lay on Blakelond and part on Wrangelond Wey, had with John Pyt from Thomas Cristemesse, 5 March 1461.
Grant by William Murdok, John Ledes, esq., and John Calle to John Hill, Thomas Hill, Richard Alred, chaplain, Thomas Murdok and William Ingland, of messuage lately built in the burgh of the town of Framlingham, Suffolk, had from John Wrighte and others, 20 August 1465.
Bargain and sale (not enrolled) by William Richemond and wife Katherine to Stephen Byrde of messuage (not described) in Barking, Essex, 14 Oct. 1538
Copy of Court Roll of the manor of Parham Hall being surrender by Robert Warner, sen., and Robert Warner, jun., and wife Elizabeth to use of John Hunt of piece of land, meadow or pasture cont. 0.5a. near the river in Parham, Suffolk, 1633
Grant by William Sparke to John Myles of pieces of land cont. 0.5a. in Peasenhall, Suffolk, near Peasenhall Street, part of Camping Close, 1635
Quitclaim by Richard Potter to John Merden of 5a. land called le Otefeld in Chart next Sutton, Kent, near land called Parvelgate and near Redarslane, 20 Aug. 1464
Writ to the Sheriff of Somerset requiring Thomas Hymerford, gent., of Coker to answer Robert Keylwey, son and administrator of goods of Thomas Keylwey, gent., of Sherbourne, Dorset, intestate, on plea of debt and detinue, 11 July 12 Henry (VII or VIII) 1496-1497 or 1520-1521
Grant by John Skottowe, son of Robert Skottowe, deceased, to Christopher Heydon, knight, of 1a. in Holwoode in Corpusty, on condition that Heydon permit said John to enclose with ditch and fence 5a. land and pasture called Bromehill near Upgate Streete in Corpusty, 1578
Grant by William Heydon knight and Lady Anne his wife to Edward Bullwer, gent., of 3a. pasture in Salle lying in a close in Staynewade Fielde, 1587
Grant by Thomas White to Thomas Wensley, gent., of swan mark called 'the key and fire forke with a gapp on the neare syde in the myddest of the byll' (drawn in margin) with all the 'swannes stagges bluebylls and signetts' marked therewith, in the counties of Leicester, Northants., Lincs., Cambs., Norfolk and the Isle of Ely, 1619
Release (following Lease) by Sir Rowland Lytton, knight, nephew of Lady Jane Crofts, deceased, to Nicholas Smyth, sen., of land (described) in Delmorend in Flamstead, Herts., near Delmore Common and including Delmore pitt, and also Barnewick acre and lands on Gately Lane, all now called Pickacre and Clarkes Close, 6 May 1674
Conveyance by Edward Bulwer, esq., to Katherine Wake, widow, of 2a.1r. land enclosed called the Long Pightle in Wood Dalling near common called Grenegate, 1676
Two letters from Thomas Martin (antiquary) of Palgrave, Suffolk, to Charles Le Grice, attorney, Bury St Edmunds, re payment of interest due to Mr Syday, 1752