Showing 1 results

Archival description
King's Lynn Borough Archives Series
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

Royal Charters and Letters Patent

Charter of King John, 1204, and subsequent royal charters of confirmation and of additional rights, including incorporation, 1524, change of name from Lynn Bishop to King's Lynn, 1537, and the annexation of South Lynn to the borough, 1555 and...