Mostrando 20 resultados

Descripción archivística
Opciones avanzadas de búsqueda
Imprimir vista previa Ver :

Wymondham Brewery

  • BR 157
  • Fondo
  • 1796-1918

Wymondham Brewery; ?-1894; brewers; Wymondham, Norfolk

Morses of Lowestoft and Swaffham, Brewers

  • BR 158
  • Fondo
  • 1711-1919

All these title deeds relate to property in Lowestoft.

Morses; 1797-1936; brewers; Lowestoft, Suffolk; Swaffham, Norfolk

Property papers and sale particulars for the Gissing estate

  • MC 3523
  • Fondo
  • 20th century

Abstracts of title, conveyances, and other deeds 1923-1952, Sir Kenneth Kemp, baronet to H.C. Cragg esq.

Photocopy of 1923 sale catalogue for the estate, sold by Sir Kenneth Kemp, baronet.

Sir Kenneth Hagar Kemp; 1853-1936; 12th Baronet, lawyer, soldier, banker, cricketer

South Wootton map and King's Lynn deed

  • MC 3530
  • Fondo
  • 1682, c 1911

1: A description of what "copy hold" is together with a plan showing copy holders in South Wootton. Description provided by Alfred John Smith one time Borough Surveyor and Engineer. Map is UFP.

2: A land document transfer in King's Lynn by Jonas Leech 1682.

Alfred John Smith; fl 1911- fl 1923; Borough Surveyor; King's Lynn, Norfolk

Bullards, Norwich

  • BR 164
  • Fondo
  • 1731-1954

Listed in the following order: Title Deeds, Anchor Brewery Site; Title Deeds, Other Properties; Leases and Assignments; Business Records.

Bullard and Sons; 1864-1967; brewers; Norwich, Norfolk

Mortgage title of Katherine Copeman and her successors to an estate in Bawdeswell (actually owned by John Allen of Saxthorp, later of Bawdeswell, farmer)

  • MC 3524, 1073x5
  • Fondo
  • 1798-1876

Mortgage of two closes of land (6a) in Bawdeswell by bargain and sale for 1000-year term from John Allen of Saxthorpe, farmer, to Amy Smith, spinster of Briston to secure the loan of £160 in 1798, reciting that Allen had inherited the land from his deceased father of the same name, and who had bought it from James Leeds of North Tuddenham farmer in 1762, with endorsed memoranda of receipt of annual interest payments, 1800-1813. Also an assignment of the remainder of the 1000-year term from the executors of Amy Smith (Smith, Christmas and Hill family names) and direction of John Allen to Katherine Copeman of Aylsham widow in 1817, with endorsed memoranda of payment of annual interest, 1818-1853 and a memorandum by Robert Copeman late of Aylsham, sole executor of Katherine's will acknowledging receipt of the principal money and interest due to Katherine, 1876.

Amy Smith; fl 1798; spinster; Briston, Norfolk

Small collection of deeds and executors account book relating to property in Diss

  • MC 3549, 1069x8
  • Fondo
  • 1710-1834

Three indentures concerning a house known as Pyes located with fishmarket to the east and the great mere to the west, William Smith to Robert Hunt; Robert Hunt to Thomas Motts; William Smith and Robert Hunt to Robert Motts, 1710, 1711, 1715.

Probate of the will and codical of Frances Woodward, widow of Walcott Houyse, Diss, 19 Dec 1833, with extract of settlement, 1770.

Executors account book, relating to Frances Woodward estate, 1833-34.


Bundle of deeds relating to Dickleburgh Baptist Church

  • MC 3552, 1073X8
  • Fondo
  • 1882-1997

Enrolled copy of conveyance of a piece of land for a Baptist Meeting House at Dickleburgh, 1882
Copy of the conveyance of a piece of land for a Baptist Meeting House at Dickleburgh, 1883
Appointment of new trustees, 1932
Appointment of new trustees, 1932
Brief schedule of deeds, 1960
Fire insurance policy for the Baptist Church, Dickleburgh, 1944
Charity Commission: establishment of scheme relating to the Baptist Union Corporation and the charities based in Diss, Dickleburgh, and Scole, 1952
Photocopy of printed Charity Commission Scheme as above, 1952
Copy of Land Registry title entry for land formerly the site of the Baptist Chapel, Chapel Road, Dickleburgh, 1997

The Baptist Union Corporation Limited; fl 1952-; charity; Diss, Dickleburgh, and Scole, Norfolk

Title deeds and executorship papers of the Terrington family's estate in Dersingham

  • MC 3603, 1077X7
  • Fondo
  • 1866-1956

Terrington family executorship papers and deeds relating to Douglas William Terrington's title to a messuage, cottages and land (1a 27p) , and four cottages, gardens and land on Manor Road (previously part of plot 88 on the Dersingham Enclosure plan) all in Dersingham, the former property was mortgaged to John Rolfe and then reconveyed back to William Smith in 1876, who subsequently mortgaged it several times before selling it to Frederick Terrington of Dersingham, butcher. After his death, his estates passed to his son, Douglas William Terrington. The latter property was conveyed by John Harpley to Robert Culyer of Swaffham, merchant's clerk in 1869. In 1947, the trustees of trusts under Culyer's will, sold the premises to Douglas W Terrington, and a memorandum of this conveyance with a marginal plan is endorsed on the 1869 conveyance from Harpley to Culyer. Douglas died in 1956 and his estates passed to his widow, Ruth May Terrington. Documents include an abstract of title of William Henry Smith to a messuage, cottage and land (1a 27p) 'for Mr F Terrington' 1879-1893, Douglas Terrington's copies of executorship accounts re his father, Frederick Terrington's estate, 1929-1931 and Inland Revenue estate duty statement 1937.

Douglas William Terrington; 1877-1956; property developer; Dersingham, Norfolk

Watton Brewery

  • BR 156
  • Fondo
  • 1699-1884

Watton Brewery; 1809-1890; brewers; Watton, Norfolk

Reepham Brewery

  • BR 155
  • Fondo
  • 1878-1895

Reepham Brewery; ?-1878; brewers; Reepham, Norfolk

Resultados 1 a 15 de 20