Mostrando 16 resultados

Descripción archivística
Opciones avanzadas de búsqueda
Imprimir vista previa Ver :

Deeds relating to Property in St Peter Parmentergate, Norwich

  • MC 3613, 1078X7
  • Fondo
  • 1766-1826

Conveyed by John and Elizabeth Ivory to Daniel Dyson in 1766, by Daniel's son Joseph Dison (or Dyson) to trustees for Ann Astley 1772, by the trustees to Henry Gridley 1792 and by Gridley to Henry Green in 1825. The property is described in 1766 as a messuage, tenement or dwelling house and dying office (now occupied by Dyson); a wash house and chamber above it adjoining the house; a wash house adjoining the dying office at the north end; and various small pieces of land adjoining, with a right of way from the house through Robert Leggett's yard to Rose Lane. With mortgages and associated deeds 1766-1826, and abstract of title for 1649-1824 [compiled c 1824]. Also includes sale particular regarding a dwelling house of 12 rooms near Rose Lane in St Peter Parmentergate parish, and two large stables and a chaise house adjoining the dwelling house, 1825. The sale particular is annotated with an agreement by James Sillett, drawing master [1764-1840, Norwich artist] to purchase from Henry Green.

Robert Harcourt; 1920-1970; Norwich, Norfolk

Property papers and sale particulars for the Gissing estate

  • MC 3523
  • Fondo
  • 20th century

Abstracts of title, conveyances, and other deeds 1923-1952, Sir Kenneth Kemp, baronet to H.C. Cragg esq.

Photocopy of 1923 sale catalogue for the estate, sold by Sir Kenneth Kemp, baronet.

Sir Kenneth Hagar Kemp; 1853-1936; 12th Baronet, lawyer, soldier, banker, cricketer

Sale particular for Wretham Estate

  • MC 3526, 1071X7
  • Fondo
  • 1910

Schedules of 6609 acres of freehold, manorial, agricultural, and sporting domain for sale by auction at the Mart, Tokenhouse Yard, E.C. on 18 July 1910.
Includes photographic illustrations of the entrance to Cornell's Wood, the gamekeeper's cottage, the West Mere (and the catch of Mr Tillott at said mere), the Rock Gardens and church ruins, the Rose Walk, the resident agent's house, the gardener's cottage, the Manor house, the woodlands at Cornell's Wood, the old church at Wretham, a view into the village, the Forest cottage, and Smoker's Hole cottages. Plus advowson and Lordship of the Manor of East and West Wretham.

Knight, Frank and Rutley; fl 1920s; auctioneers and estate agents; London

Various deeds: Acle, Harleston, Kirby Cane, Necton, Norwich, Pulham St Mary, Redenhall, Shipdham, Sprowston, Wheatacre

  • MC 3150, 1038x5
  • Fondo
  • 1903-1993

Assorted deeds formerly held by Allen's Solicitors, Bungay, Suffolk.
The Street, Acle, 1983
1 Pound Close, Harleston, 1969-1990
Swan Lane, Harleston, 1964
18 Yarmouth Road, Kirby Cane, 1981-1982
125, North Pickenham Road, Necton, 29 Apr 1988
Bracondale Court, Norwich (inc. plan), 1957, 1961
Bracondale flats and garages, Bracondale, Norwich (inc. plans), 1957
41 Magdalen Road, Norwich, 23 Jun 1975
Sales particulars for The Cottage, North Green, Pulham St Mary, n.d. (late twentieth century)
Garden and slaughterhouse, Redenhall with Harleston, 17 Oct 1903
Thorpe Row Farm, Shipdham, 1981
61 Impala Close, Sprowston (inc. plans), 1971-1973
Properties in Wheatacre, (inc. plans), 1984-1993 with photocopies of earlier documentation.

Sale particular, Boundary and Poplar Farms, Langley, Norfolk

  • MC 3065, 1067X3
  • Fondo
  • 2002

Includes maps of the property, which was sold by informal tender by Strutt and Parker, closing date for tenders 20 September 2002.

Strutt & Parker; 1865-; estate agents; Norwich, Norfolk

Sale particulars of furniture, paintings and other contents of Windsor House, 3 Newmarket Road, Norwich

  • MC 2964, 1022X9
  • Fondo
  • 1923

To be sold by auction by S. Mealing and Co. (on instructions of Executors of R.G. Bagshaw, esq., deceased) on 1 May 1923. Printed by F.W. Harrison, Upper Goat Lane, Norwich.
For the sale particulars relating to Windsor House itself and its surrounding garden see BR 241/4/523. This sale took place on 27 April 1923, just a few days before the sale of the contents on 1 May 1923.
According to Arthur J. Cleveland in 'A History of the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital from 1900 to the end of 1946' (Norwich, 1948): 'The nurses were accommodated in the Leicester Home (opened in 1903 by the Countess of Leicester) and, as their numbers rose, in Windsor House, 3 Newmarket Road (purchased in 1923 to house 24 night nurses) and in hutments in its garden. In 1932 the situation was much improved when H.M. the Queen opened Queen Alexandra House, which had accommodation for 103 nurses.'

Norfolk and Norwich Hospital; 1771-2001

Resultados 1 a 15 de 16