Showing 11560 results

Archival description
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

East and West Rudham, Tatterford and Tattersett

(1) Grant by John son of Robert de West Rudham, and Roger his brother, to Robert son of Ralph of same vill of 3 perches of land in the fields of West Rudham near Suthill, with power to sell except to religious houses [TT.19], [mid 13th century] (1...

Coxford Manor; 1189-1925; Tittleshall, Norfolk

Little Ryburgh

(1) Quitclaim in her widowhood by Ysabel relict of Thomas son of Hamon de Gatele ward (alumpna) of John formerly rector of the church of Stibbard to Sir Ralph de Paueli of 2a. land in the fields of Little Ryburgh formerly of Sir Philip de Pauely o...

Horsham St Faith Manor; 1189-1925; Little Ryburgh, Norfolk

Manorial Records

This section contains all the manorial records in the Bradfer-Lawrence collection apart from those for the manor of Stradsett which are to be found in BL/CS 6, with some miscellaneous items for Gaywood, Grimston and West Walton. The two largest se...

Raynham

Great Raynham is the modern East Raynham (St Mary) and Little Raynham the modern West Raynham (St Margaret). South Raynham is St Martin.(1) Grant in fee by Richard son of William de Ingaldestorp and Matilda his wife to Geofrey de Renham for two ma...

Scoggans Manor; 1189-1925; East Raynham, Norfolk

Results 1 to 15 of 11560