Showing 1 results

Archival description
Ecclesiastical Parish of Gillingham addl records
Print preview View:

Ecclesiastical Parish of Gillingham addl records

  • ACC 2013/89
  • File

Parochial Church Council minutes, 1952-2011
Visitors' book, 1957-69
Church accounts, 1963-1969, 1970-1978
Images of church, photographic print, copies of paintings, drawings and engravings, 19th century-20th century
Quinquennial report (2 copies), 1962
Correspondence regarding renting of glebe land, includes sketch map of land, 1964-1965
Faculties, 1947, 1955, 1957, 1961, 1974
Licence to use Village Hall for services whilst church was unfit for use, 1959
Sequestration paper, 1964
Transfer of advowson papers, 1959
Statement of account for benefice income, 1939
Statement of accounts of charity called the Ecclesiastical Charity (Share of Gillingham Town Lands Charity), 1921
Papers relating to Dunbar-Buller Charity, 1958-2007
Correspondence relating to war graves in churchyard, including exhumation and removal of two German war graves, 1960-1976
Notice of listing of St Mary's Church and ruins of All Saints Church as buildings of special architectural or historic interest, 1958-1960
Order in Council relating to exchange of patronage, 1974-1981
Gillingham Town Lands Charities records, including minutes, 1885-1987, 1987-2007; disbursements, 1884-1991; and various administrative papers including Charity Commission scheme of 1896 and title deeds of 1816, 19th century-20th century

Gillingham Ecclesiastical Parish; ?-; Gillingham, Norfolk