Deeds of property described in 1765 as capital messuage with gardens, staithes etc., public house adjoining called the Green Man, and messuages (19 occupations) lying between Conesford Street and the River, sold by the legatees and executors of Ann Hainsworth widow to Robert Francis gent., trustee for Isaac Jackson beer brewer and William Fitt carpenter, in 1765. In the same year Thomas Fitt bought from Francis part, three tenements in Conesford Street with cart way or yard from the Great Gate to the river side with use of staithe and boghouse (garret, court and vance roof are also mentioned). The property is ultimately described, in 1903, as two shops and two dwellinghouses, 129 and 129a King Street, but previously, from 1794, the ground, chamber and garret floors were separately occupied. An Abstract of Title states that in 1633 it was formerly of the Gawdy family and sold by Edward Mileham, gent., and Augustine Holl, Esq., to John Lulman, gent. It passed from the Lulmans to Edward Moulton in 1726 and to the Hainsworths in 1731 and then passed Fitt-Lewis-Scott-Base-Burton-Bolingbroke-Barnes and in 1948 was sold by Arnold Barnes furniture manufacturer to Frederick and Tom Joffre Watts furniture dealers. Documents include Opinion re title, 1764, Fitt marriage settlement, 1772, copy wills of Thomas Fitt, dyer, proved 1770 and John Lewis, supervisor of excise, proved 1785, release of legacies by Lewis, 1794, conveyance of 1809 by Edward Gooch Mann to William Base of a cellar under the property, and exchange, 1952 with Messrs. Lacey and Lincoln of rooms over the arch, part of 125 King Street.