Showing 104 results

Archivistische beschrijving
Harbord of Gunton Family and Estate Papers Sub-sub-series
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

Colby, Banningham and Erpingham

The main property, which included Ouldstead Hall, was acquired in the 1650s-1660s by the Revd Dr Benjamin Whichcot (1609-1683), Provost of King’s College, Cambridge, and sold by his nephew to John Harbord in 1705. A further property in Colby was s...

East Ruston

Deeds and papers mainly relating to property acquired by the Annyson family in the early 17th century, mortgaged by Robert Annyson to his stepfather Thomas Thacker in 1648, sold by Annyson and Thacker to William Rant MD in 1650, and acquired by Ha...

Felmingham

Deeds relating to lands at Felmingham, some purchased by the Harbord family in the seventeenth century and some acquired from Meux Rant in the eighteenth

Antingham

The Harbord family acquired property from the Rant family in Antingham by marriage, and by the purchase of estates owned by the Kempe, Capurne and Bayfield families.

Gunton

The manors of Gunton Overhall and Gunton Netherhall were bought by Sir Charles Harbord from the Jermy family in 1676; other small properties were acquired in the 17th and 18th centuries.

Resultaten 1 tot 15 van 104