Showing 1548 results

Archival description
Gt. Yarmouth Borough: deposited records
Print preview View:

Gt. Yarmouth Borough: deposited records

  • Y/D
  • Fonds
  • early 13th century-1967

Y/D 1 Great Yarmouth Title Deeds, 1682-1851Y/D 2 Preston Family as Vice-consuls, 1713-1890Y/D 3 Appointment of John Bell as collector of duties on Slate and Stone, 1794Y/D 4 Great Yarmouth Sessions Indictments, 1692-1814Y/D 5 Great Yarmouth Boroug...

Great Yarmouth Borough Council; 1974-; Great Yarmouth, Norfolk

Row 135

Fish office, part of six fish-houses, barfehouses, warehouses etc. near King Street, Middlegate Street, and the Dene, by 1802 converted into a prison for prisoners of war. Marsham-Emmes-Fisher-Brazell-Palmer-Grief. Purchased by William James Balls...

Row 134

Fish-office, once part of property described in nos. 1-26. Palmer-Fellows. Purchased by William James Balls from John Henry Fellows in 1871. References to the 'Waterman's Arms' in Row 134, Yarmouth, boatbuilder's yard etc. on C...

Row 135

Dwellinghouse, described as new built in 1805, part of three dwellinghouses, decayed fish house with barfehouse, warehouse with netchamber etc. near New Prison Row and Middlegate Street. Cooper-Norton-Church Lovely-Harper, Pye. Purchased by Willia...

Row 125

No. 17, Row 125, part of two dwellinghouses formerly one tenement described as in the Gunn Row. Sold by William and Elizabeth Jolley to Henry Audley in 1755 and purchased by George Pulford from Edward Stagg in 1857. With rough plan, 1755-1883.

Row 131

Warehouse, formerly described as a warehouse or ropehouse, then a stable, in Old White Lion South Row. Palmer-Ranney-Clarke-Walpole-Stephens-Richmond. Purchased by William James Balls from Alfred Edward Richmond in 1888. Including Wills (copies) o...

Row 131

Nos. 8 and 9, Row 131, part of grocer's shop, dwellinghouse and warehouse in Gaol Street and Gaol Row. Harrison-Bellamy-Barrett. Purchased by William Charles Balls from Phillis Barrett in 1920. Including Abstract from 1786. References to prop...

Unlocated

Fish-houses, once part of double malthouse with dryhouse, kilns, steeps, granaries, barley chambers etc. Ives-Reynolds and Godfrey-Preston-Reynolds-Godfrey-Stevenson. Purchased by Charles Giles from Richard Stevenson in 1810.

Results 1 to 15 of 1548