- BRA 797
Middleton: Advowson to rectory and corn tithes conveyed of Richard Taylor to Thomas Wood, after marriage of Thomas Wood and Mary Williams, 1788.
Norton Subcourse: 5.5a in several pieces, including 1a abutting Hellond Close to west and in Hellond Went, abutting common way to west, conveyed by William Manclark of Norton Subcourse to William Manclark of Loddon, 1546.
Pudding Norton: Pudding Norton Farm, cottages and 815a 21p, Pudding Norton Hall leased by John Spurrell of the trustees of John Morse's will for 12 years, rent £1300 p.a., with a list of fixtures at Pudding Norton Farm and schedule of field names, acreages and usages, 1865.
Great Ryburgh: Great Ryburgh Hall Farm, cottages and outbuildings and lands of 551a 3r 25p leased by Robert Dodd of William Boycott for 12 years, rent £1000 p.a., with a list of fixtures in the farmhouse and outbuildings and schedule of field names, acreages and usages, 1868.
Swaffham: Messuage and adjoining cottage with outhouses and garden leased by Robert Fayerman of John and Elizabeth Dugmore for 8 years, £30 p.a. rent. Schedule of fixtures included. 1798.
East Winch: Farmhouse called 'The Hermitage' with outbuildings, orchard and homestall, 452a 13p and 6 cottages with their gardens leased by James Smith of the trustees of John Morse's will for 12 years, £805 10s. p.a. rent, with a list of fixtures and schedule of field names, acreages and usages, 1865.