Gillingham Ecclesiastical Parish; ?-; Gillingham, Norfolk

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Gillingham Ecclesiastical Parish; ?-; Gillingham, Norfolk

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

?-

History

In Brooke Deanery. Gillingham has been a single parish since 1748, when All Saints' church was demolished. It incorporates four ancient parishes : Gillingham St Mary (St Mary's is now the parish church), Gillingham All Saints, Winston and Wyndale. The two last were consolidated with Gillingham All Saints in 1440. St Mary's church closed autumn 2013.

Places

Gillingham, Norfolk

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

GB/153/NM/1272

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Catalogued

Level of detail

Minimal

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Created on: 24/09/2002 by Droip

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places