SO 197/15/1-44, 900X8
- 1988-1992 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Old Meeting, Colegate Independent
- Princes Street United Reformed Church (ex Congregational)
- Ipswich Road United Reformed Church
- Jessop Road United Reformed Church (ex Congregational)
- Magdalene Street United Reformed Church (ex Congregational). Demolished. No photographs.
- Unthank Road United Reformed Church (see also SO 197/15/11)
- St Mary's Baptist, including memoranda of memorial inscriptions.
- Colegate Street Baptist (general)
- Timberhill Baptist (strict and particular,) including sale particulars, 1990.
- Mile Cross Baptist (general), including issue of church magazine, April/May 1991.
- Unthank Road Baptist (strict and particular), including plans of schoolroom (see also SO 197/15/6). Demolished. No photographs.
- Pottergate Baptist (strict and particular) (ex Methodist). Demolished. No photographs.
- Cherry Lane Baptist (strict and particular) (ex Wesleyan Methodist). Demolished. No photographs.
- Dereham Road Baptist, including printed history of church by Sidney R Payne (1850-1950).
- Witard Road, Heartsease Baptist
- Zoar, St Mary's Plan Baptist (strict and particular), including press-cutting, 1992.
17-18. Upper Goat Lane Society of Friends (Quakers)
- Gildencroft Society of Friends (Quakers) (ex Baptist (strict and particular) formerly Society of Friends (Quakers))
- Octagon, Colegate Street Unitarian (ex Presbyterian)
- Norwich Tabernacle, Countess of Huntingdon's Connection. Demolished.
- St Peter's, Lady Lane Wesleyan Methodist
- Queen's Road Primitive Methodist
- Rose Yard Chapel, Cowgate Primitive Methodist. Demolished. No photographs.
- Belvoir Street Wesleyan Reformed Methodist
- Calvert Street United Free Methodist (ex Wesleyan Reformed Methodist, formerly Wesleyan Methodist), including printed booklet re history of cause Glory in the Church and photocopy article by Philip Hepworth.
- Chapelfield Road United Free Methodist, including copy memorial inscriptions.
- Rosebery Road, New Catton United Free Methodist (ex Wesleyan Methodist), including summer 1991 issue of church magazine Venture.
- Bowthorpe Road Methodist
- Heartsease Lane Methodist
- Mile Cross Methodist, including booklet, 'The Opening of the Mile Cross Methodist Church' by N. Virgoe.
- St Giles Street Salvation Army, including press-cutting re citadel, 1992.
- Bull Close, Cowgate Salvation Army.
- Prince of Wales Road, Evangelical Free Church, Railway Mission.
- Cowgate Street Christian Evangelical Fellowship (ex Primitive Methodist)
- South Park Avenue Evangelical
- Lakenham Norwich Christian Fellowship (ex United Reformed Church)
- Heigham, Mount Zion International Glory Fellowship (ex Primitive Methodist)
39-40. Douro Place undenominational
- Dereham Road Plymouth Brethren. Demolished.
- Park Lane, Haymarket Meeting Evangelical (ex Swedenborgian)
- Recorder Road Christian Scientist, First Church
- Eaton Latter-Day Saints
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Dates of creation revision deletion
Created 14/05/2002 by Droip. Modified 09/08/2012 by Droje.