Devon

202 Archival description results for Devon

104 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Deeds and supporting papers re Advowson of East Anstey, Devon

Conveyed by Charles Carpenter to Revd George Poole Norris 2 Jan 1819; by Norris to James Bush 29 Sep 1829; by Bush to Revd Arthur Forbes Lloyd 28 August 1829; by Lloyd to John Sympson Jessopp 29 Jan 1846; by Jessopp to Revd John Jessopp 31 Dec 1849; by J. Jessopp to Revd Augustus Jessopp 12 Apr 1853; by A. Jessopp to the Prince of Wales 30 Dec 1899. With copy of part of East Anstey tithe map (showing glebe only); with London Gazette 10 Aug 1900 containing notice of exchange of advowsons between Dean and Chapter of Norwich and Prince of Wales, the Dean and Chapter giving Fring with Shernbourne and receiving Anstey

Augustus Jessopp; 1823-1914; historian; Scarning, Norfolk

Notebook of Robert and Lizzy Dennis

Comprising list of churches visited; exhibits in South Kensington museum; International Exhibition, diary of visit to Dorset, Devon and Cornwall with natural history notes, notes on churches in various counties etc.

Row 131

Warehouse, formerly described as a warehouse or ropehouse, then a stable, in Old White Lion South Row. Palmer-Ranney-Clarke-Walpole-Stephens-Richmond. Purchased by William James Balls from Alfred Edward Richmond in 1888. Including Wills (copies) of members of the Ranney family of Topsham (Devon) and agreement of 1874 re new windows. References also to house described as lately rebuilt in 1849 in Gaol Street and house in Row 99 (Castle Row), 1775-1838.

Results 1 to 15 of 202