File PC 159/3 - Deeds of Title to the Arminghall Village Hall (Formerly the Arminghall Mission Hall)

Identity area

Reference code

PC 159/3

Title

Deeds of Title to the Arminghall Village Hall (Formerly the Arminghall Mission Hall)

Date(s)

  • 1914-1952 (Creation)

Level of description

File

Extent and medium

1 file

Context area

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

The site was conveyed in 1914 to trustees of the Princes Street, Norwich Congregational Church by R J Colman for the purpose of erecting a mission hall there. In 1948, the site and building reverted back to the Crown Point estate Company, £100 being paid in compensation for the cost of erecting the mission hall.

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling

Accruals

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

d7cda6c7-9fe7-44ce-a078-9bd94a22d699

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Catalogued

Dates of creation revision deletion

Created 02/11/2010 by Droek. Modified 02/11/2010 by Droek.

Sources

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places