File EVL 180, 454X5 - Marlingford deeds

Identity area

Reference code

EVL 180, 454X5

Title

Marlingford deeds

Date(s)

  • 1796-1918 (Creation)

Level of description

File

Extent and medium

1 bundle

Context area

Name of creator

(1861-1952)

Biographical history

24 Sep 1861-5 Apr 1952. Born at Bylaugh Park, Melton Hall.

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Advowson of Marlingford rectory: three pieces of land, 11a. 15p., called Tucke Pightle exchanged by Rt. Hon. Chas. Townshend with Revd Thomas Greene for thirteen pieces of the same quantity, in 1796; 9a. 2r. 11p. exchanged by Henry Dawbeney with Revd George Taylor for two enclosures, 10a. 3r. 21p. in 1826; Two enclosures, 12a. 2r. exchanged by Revd John Chandler and Grace Greene with Revd George Taylor for 13a. 14p. Conveyed by Thomas L'Estrange Ewen to Grant Heatly Tod Heatly in 1881 and by Heatly to Frederick and Charles Henry Last in 1886. Conveyed by Frederick Last to Benjamin Edgington Fletcher in 1888, and by Fletcher's executors to Major Edward Henry Evans Lombe in 1918. With abstract of title and glebe terrier, 1827.

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling

Accruals

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

3ddf3f7b-9fd8-4a0d-ab6b-98a60583101b

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Catalogued

Level of detail

Dates of creation revision deletion

Created 20/07/2004 by Droip. Modified 10/10/2019 by Catherine.Collins.

Sources

Accession area