Abbots in East Walton Manor; 1189-1549; East Walton, Norfolk

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Abbots in East Walton Manor; 1189-1549; East Walton, Norfolk

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1189-1549

History

The manor was originally owned by West Dereham abbey and then passed to the Crown at the Dissolution. It was granted by Edward VI to the Bishopric of Norwich in 1549.

Places

East Walton, Norfolk

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

GB/153/NM/1764

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Catalogued

Level of detail

Minimal

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Created on: 22/01/2003 by Droip

Language(s)

Script(s)

Maintenance notes

Proven MDR
  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC