A.F. Scott and Sons; 1918-1973; architects and surveyors; Norwich, Norfolk

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

A.F. Scott and Sons; 1918-1973; architects and surveyors; Norwich, Norfolk

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

  • Lambert, Scott & Innes

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1918-1973

History

At 24 Castle Meadow, 1886-1927, 23 Tombland, Norwich 1927-. Business commenced by Augustus Frederick Scott in 1886, joined by his son Eric Wilfrid Bonning 1910, restyled as A.F. Scott & Sons when Theordore Gilbert joined the firm c 1918. ?Later changed name to Lambert, Scott & Innes which changed name in 2002 to LSI architects and became a limited liability partnership.

Places

Norwich, Norfolk

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Architects and Surveyors

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

GB/153/NM/3168

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Catalogued

Level of detail

Minimal

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Created on: 27/01/2003 by Drojd

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places