1 Use the Back and Forward buttons to work through pages you have already seen
- By right-clicking on the Back and Forward buttons you can display a list of pages and select the one required, rather than clicking each page individually.
- Select the bottom-most entry in the list and then right-click again to open another selection.
2 Adjust the font size
Applies to the current tab only. Changes stored for next time.
- Click on the three vertical dots at the top right of your screen.
- Under Zoom, use -/+ to adjust the font size as required.
3 Viewing multiple descriptions using tabs
NB:opening a new browser window requires logging-in again.
- Log in.
- Click on the New Tab icon - the plus sign at the top of the screen.
- Browse to the Staff version of Atom.
4 Use your mouse to copy text from a web page
- Place the cursor at the beginning of the required text.
- Holding down the left mouse button, sweep the mouse over the required text and release the left button.
- Press Ctrl+C or select with the right mouse button to copy the text.
5 Truncated text
Large amounts of text are not immediately displayed; only the beginning portion. To see all the text click on the button with chevrons.
6 Find on Page
Use Ctrl+F to open the search box. NB: truncated text must be displayed to be searched: see above.